Page 175 of 807 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

2 attempt robbery on gun store. I guess they didn't expect the employees to have guns.

http://5newsonline.com/2014/12/06/sp...rning-robbery/

That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    It's DC. The victim is sure to face charges.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Not a shooting incident exactly (though perhaps it should have ended as one), but a reminder that there truly are monsters in the world. Man admits to killing 41 people for fun.

http://news.yahoo.com/brazilian-admi...163131467.html

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    2 attempt robbery on gun store. I guess they didn't expect the employees to have guns.

http://5newsonline.com/2014/12/06/sp...rning-robbery/
    Might be time for her to upgrade to a Glock 17 / 19. She's also fortunate that they opted to bow out of the fight, as her revolver ran dry.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Might be time for her to upgrade to a Glock 17 / 19. She's also fortunate that they opted to bow out of the fight, as her revolver ran dry.
    It looks like she got three shots off and the cylinder popped open.

Site Supporter
    PA CC-er threatened at knifepoint, possibly by Bradley William Stone. Shots fired.

Stone's whereabouts also remained unknown. However, about 7 p.m., a man out walking his dog on Burpee Road in Doylestown was approached by a man who may have been Bradley Stone.

According to Bucks County District Attorney David Heckler, the suspect "accosted" the dogwalker, brandishing a knife and demanding that he hand over his car keys. The unidentified victim, who has a concealed-carry permit, pulled out a gun and fired at the attacker, who fled into nearby woods, Heckler said.

It was unclear if the shots struck the attacker, who also may have been bitten by the resident's dog, Heckler said.

Investigators wouldn't confirm whether the subject of their search was Stone, but considered it "a strong possibility," due to "similarities" between the two men, Heckler said.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Nevermind
    Last edited by LHS; 12-16-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    First time I watched it I looked at that as a glad she had a revolver as I bet she would have malfunctioned an auto in short order.

Glock usually blames all malfunctions or issues on limp wristing.....imagine what would happen if you actually were...
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Phoenix Police investigate officer involved in shooting
    http://ksaz.m0bl.net/r/21z35s

Teenage male walking to girlfriend's house with a gun to his head. He is shot when he tries too enter the house. He got a round off that hit the girlfriend.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List