Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta Grips by LOK or VZ

Beretta Grips by LOK or VZ

I am really loving my new Elite LTT. The trigger and attention to detail on the gun are nothing short of amazing. The LTT grips are great, and a nice compromise between aggressiveness and comfort. However, I prefer a more aggressive texture and am considering changing the grip.

Can anyone provide a comparison between the LOK bogies or VZ golfball grips and the thinner gips by LTT and Wilson? I don't want to significantly increase the size of the grip, but really want to move to a more aggressive texture.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would look at LOK, I talked to Jayson and he can take the golfball checkering all the way to the top. Due to the texture it would be about standard thickness but you would have a great texture. They also have grips with full checkering that goes all the way to the top which are aggressive, these can be made to a thinner or thicker profile.

People that have had both VZ and LOK seem to say LOK has a better quality, plus you can customize with pretty much what you want not the case with VZ. Also VZ does not take the texture all the way up. LTT grips are the best grips VZ has with the highest texturing.

On a side note his CZ shadow 2 bogies are awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Also VZ does not take the texture all the way up. LTT grips are the best grips VZ has with the highest texturing.
    VZ does now texture to the top of the grip panels. I believe this was a pretty recent change.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Stoner CNC make excellent g10 grips for the 92 series, including a model they call "Super Aggressive" which has nice sharp checkering on every available surface. They are cheaper than VZ and the quality has been great. I've ordered a half dozen sets from them and have been happy each time.

https://www.stonercnc.com/beretta-pt92-super-aggressive

I just got a set of the stonerCNC super aggressive grips. Haven't shot the gun with them yet but I'm really liking them. And you can buy them on Amazon using the affiliate link up top so the board gets a kickback.

I have a couple sets of VZ's coming in the mail tomorrow. Right now the only VZ's I have are a used set of the old pattern that came on a Centurion I bought and two pairs of the Langdon ultra thins. I haven't looked them over closely or anything but the quality of the Stoners seems to be at least on par with VZ and for less money.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 08-22-2018 at 11:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

+ 2 or 3 on Stoner CNC. I have their super aggressive on my local competition gun and they are fantastic. But they are approximately standard thickness.

Just wanted to update this thread.

I have been on a quest for some really aggressive grips for a 92 (standard profile and thickness). I tried the Lok jaws texture on a shadow 2 and it was glorious! Awesome grip texture for competition.

Unfortunately they dont have plans to make that texture for standard 92 grip profile. They did mention if they get enough request they may look into more.

Please put in your request with Lok https://forms.gle/Wnpq6FZhFD6KjjAq6

This grip texture is awesome and more options are always good.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Just wanted to update this thread.

I have been on a quest for some really aggressive grips for a 92 (standard profile and thickness). I tried the Lok jaws texture on a shadow 2 and it was glorious! Awesome grip texture for competition.

Unfortunately they dont have plans to make that texture for standard 92 grip profile. They did mention if they get enough request they may look into more.

Please put in your request with Lok https://forms.gle/Wnpq6FZhFD6KjjAq6

This grip texture is awesome and more options are always good.
    LOK Veloce is very aggressive and beretta friendly

Looking for something more aggressive then the Veloce texture.

I just wish they had the Jaws texture for 92s.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ncrockclimb View Post
    I am really loving my new Elite LTT. The trigger and attention to detail on the gun are nothing short of amazing. The LTT grips are great, and a nice compromise between aggressiveness and comfort. However, I prefer a more aggressive texture and am considering changing the grip.

Can anyone provide a comparison between the LOK bogies or VZ golfball grips and the thinner gips by LTT and Wilson? I don't want to significantly increase the size of the grip, but really want to move to a more aggressive texture.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Based on what you want, I would go LOK.

User Tag List