Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check your 6.

Check your 6.

Situational awareness is paramount for everyone and especially for police officers dealing with situations where there is an obviously hostile crowd. Don't get so absorbed in the task at hand that you forget about what's going on around you. I'm not posting this to be critical of the officer's actions but as a reminder to be ever vigilant concerning your surroundings.

Personally, I think he should've kicked him harder.

Hope the officers are all fine. It's a shame the original arrestee apparently got away with some cuffs.
    Last edited by texag; 01-06-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: comply with new policy

Hear the stupid <edit> in the background saying, "we gots that shit on tape main" People like that are a festering sore in society. They live only to cause chaos in an attempt to achieve some meager gain. The guy who attacked is lucky he didn't .40 caliber hole in his chest.
    Last edited by ToddG; 01-06-2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: language

That guy's partner was completely useless. Thankfully he had the dude with glasses there that thought to actually do something.

About the whole video thing, I had a buddy that used to be a cop with a funny tactic. When he would pull someone over and the driver would start recording him on a cell phone, he would pull out his cell phone and start recording them. Talk about making stupid irate people feel dumb.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by 10mm4me View Post
    Hear the stupid fuck in the background saying, "we gots that shit on tape main" People like that are a festering sore in society. They live only to cause chaos in an attempt to achieve some meager gain.
    I'm glad they got it on tape too. It proves the officers were doing their job properly, not beating on the suspect, and in general looks like they were treating him well in terms of arresting him. That video would hopefully exonerate any type of BS type of lawsuit the bad guys might later try to press on the officers.

I still think he should've kicked him harder.

That officer on the ground needs to to a BJJ class or two and learn something about ground fighting.

Should have sprayed the bastard with the camera too. He'd walk away then come back...screw his asthma. That's just typical. Notice that the first criminal they were dealing with is long gone. The sneaky guy that bum-rushed them...well, I hope he got what he deserved.
    Last edited by KeeFus; 01-06-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: language

'Nutha day inna' hood brah!

Anyone know the back story?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Anyone know the back story?
    Story here... http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...icers-struggle and here... http://www.wbaltv.com/r/30134744/detail.html

User Tag List