Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Roseanne Barr actually makes quite a bit of sense..

Roseanne Barr actually makes quite a bit of sense..

I'm not a big fan of Roseanne, tbh, but this is definitely an interesting appearance with Jimmy Kimmel where she nails the drastic 'liberal' shift to the far left. I wonder whether the new show will be canceled due to wrongthink. Whodathunk that Roseanne, the liberal of the 90's, would now be approaching 'literally Hitler' status? Damn Faurxists...

You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Is a transcript available? I can't willingly subject myself to her voice.

hah! ...you can temporarily turn on the captions and mute the volume.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

She’s actually on our side.
    #RESIST

I'm not giving a mere single view click to Jimmy Kimmel's channel to benefit that beta male pushover fucking whiny bitch embarrassment of a human being, but it's good to know even obnoxious Roseanne isn't totally off the rocker.

Fuck Jimmy Kimmel with a rusty spoon.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Because it's dull, you twit. It'll hurt more
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    I'm not giving a mere single view click to Jimmy Kimmel's channel to benefit that beta male pushover fucking whiny bitch embarrassment of a human being, but it's good to know even obnoxious Roseanne isn't totally off the rocker.

Don't hold back, buddy, tell us what you really think.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Rosanne is cool as shit and I look forward to watching the new series. My family watched the original show when I was a kid so the nostalgia is pretty strong with me. Not to mention my family, like so many others, related pretty well to the Conners which was a big part of the show's success.

Quote Originally Posted by jon volk View Post
    Is a transcript available? I can't willingly subject myself to her voice.
    Beer helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Rosanne is cool as shit and I look forward to watching the new series. My family watched the original show when I was a kid so the nostalgia is pretty strong with me. Not to mention my family, like so many others, related pretty well to the Conners which was a big part of the show's success.
    Yep. It was pretty accurate about life in the real world.

User Tag List