Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 42/43 mag pouches

I bought the Raven concealment Vanguard product for the 42/43, and was greatly underwhelmed with how it tucked the pistol compared to a real appendix holster.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I have used one of their pouches for my go to IWB (G34/35) for the last 18+ months. The "Velcro" on mine got lazy and would no longer "mate" well so I ultimately just glued the loop shut and drove on.

Ready Tactical OWB carrier. Affordable, easy on and off and relatively slim line. I mean, the magazines themselves are really small and very thin so carrying OWB is pretty darned easy short of carrying in a tight t-shirt.

Kytex Shooting Gear - they are super slim and inexpensive.

I just received my JMCK AIWB pouch for the 43. Feels exactly like the JMCK 1911 pouch I have been using for the last year and a half. I've traditionally hated spare mag pouches, but this design has been a joy to use. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Kytex Shooting Gear - they are super slim and inexpensive.
    Ditto .... works well for small magazines like the LCP and G43.

The only thing worse than arrogance is false humility.

I have a Zorn that seems to work well. I got it and a skinny rig and sold my 43 five days later. LoL

I use a Grizzle GS2 double mag carrier. Most comfortable carrier I've used. http://rgrizzleleather.com/mag-carriers.html

As a private civvy, I finally decided that carrying spare mags IWB/AIWB was not worth it so I carry pocket mag pouches. However, if I were a pilot, I'd want more retention than most of those offer. The JMCK AIWB SPMP was my favorite.

Mastermind Tactics work very well for the small magazines. Inexpensive too.

User Tag List