Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's buying "Black Site"?

Who's buying "Black Site"?

Dalton Fury's first fiction novel, Black Site, was released today. I got it on iTunes last night. So far it's pretty good.

And for anyone who's interested, another former Delta officer who's writing novels is Brad Taylor. His second book, All Necessary Force, was released a couple weeks ago . Him and Dalton are good friends.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

I met Brad recently, after reading his first book a while ago. Good guy and a good read. I have his other two books and look forward to them.

Amazon just shipped my copy of Black Site yesterday.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I finished All Necessary Force a few days ago. It was really good. Better than his first one IMO.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Thanks for the heads up, guys.

Well I just finished Black Site. If this book doesn't make you want to strap on a pair of Asolo boots, buy a one way ticket to Pakistan, and start kicking in doors, then you're most likely a sexual deviant and AQ sympathizer.

That is all.
    -Kyle Defoor

Has anyone read any Brad Thor books? I just started The Athena Project. Seems pretty good so far.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Has anyone read any Brad Thor books? I just started The Athena Project. Seems pretty good so far.
    I've read most of his books. Good, easy reads. I think he is sponsored by Blackhawk because he talks about their gear (minus the Serpa thankfully) in each of his books.

I just bought The Last Patriot by Brad Thor today as a matter of fact.
    -Kyle Defoor

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Trooper05 View Post
    Well I just finished Black Site. If this book doesn't make you want to strap on a pair of Asolo boots, buy a one way ticket to Pakistan, and start kicking in doors, then you're most likely a sexual deviant and AQ sympathizer.

That is all.
    Well, I'm sold. And here I am with this Amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List