Page 374 of 374 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374
Results 3,731 to 3,733 of 3733

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

There's a lot to sort out from the Clark Co, WA incident. I think it would be a good incident to examine briefly at roll call or in-detail during formal UoF training session.
    Last edited by Douglas Correll; 04-23-2024 at 11:35 AM. Reason: syntax

Site Supporter
    agreed. I was watching it wondering what the fuck happened in the last two years since I retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Correll View Post
    There's a lot to sort out from the Clark Co, WA incident. I think it would be a good incident to examine briefly at roll call or in-detail during formal UoF training session.

Site Supporter
    Bodycam Footage From Fatal Shooting of Man Who Attacked U.S. Marshals With Table Leg and Knife

Lorain, Ohio — On April 18, 2024, just after 8:00 a.m., the U.S. Marshals‘ Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force officers went to the Lorain home of 34-year-old Derrick Smith to serve a federal arrest warrant at a house in the 900 block of West 21st Street. Smith was wanted for violating federal parole, stemming from a drug trafficking case. When officers arrived and attempted to take Smith into custody in an upstairs bedroom, he assaulted the task officers with a wooden table leg and stabbed one of the task force officers three times in the neck with a knife. Officers attempted to subdue Smith with the use of a Taser, but that proved unsuccessful as the situation escalated. Smith hit one of the officers with the table leg before shots were fired. It is unclear how many officers fired their weapons at Smith or how many bullets struck him. Three task force officers were treated at Mercy Health and released the same day. According to Lorain Police, Smith was shot in the head, both arms and torso. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

User Tag List