Page 10 of 111 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Folding knives (or anything sharp) pic thread

Christmas gift to myself, Benchmade Gold Class Valet, blue-violet titanium handle and ladder Damascus blade.
    Bought it to EDC for those times when my Damascus Sebenza is a bit too large.

Attachment 22661
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

This was in my xmas stocking this week. Dont know what Im ever gonna do with it but I was pretty happy to get it

Name:  25627013_10213157645329279_3583264046882942443_o.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  99.0 KB

I know its cheap but I am really liking the look of this little knife. The grip is probably too thin to hang on to but I might try it out anyway.

Kershaw Dune
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Reprofiled this down to 16• per side using my new sharpener. Gave it a true “wicked edge”. It whittles hair and will cut you if you look at it wrong. The factory edge is so awful. I’ve always known it but reprofiling it really revealed it. It was very uneven and had a slight recurve in it that I do not believe is intentional. Much much better now! Name:  E7BA1A6E-7C6B-4372-82F0-77A549F07B5F.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  55.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySoldier View Post
    Dont know what Im ever gonna do with it but I was pretty happy to get it
    Raiding party.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Just arrived. Tops Street Scalpel, KSF pocket sheath. Perfect fit. Interestingly, and good for me, it carries edge inward for a tip up, edge in draw.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

[/QUOTE]

I think this might cost me some $$$, but I'd like to know what that beauty is in the bottom (the bottom knife)?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    I think this might cost me some $$$, but I'd like to know what that beauty is in the bottom (the bottom knife)?
    Anso Monte Carlo by Jens Anso of Denmark. It's an ingenious little slip joint, with a traditional half stop, that uses double detent balls. I was fortunate enough to win it in a Christmas giveaway on IG from DocSlava.

Last edited by StraitR; 01-01-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Lounging around this New Year's Day. Mini Commander in the pocket, Commander trainer getting some handling familiarization fiddle time.

Happy New Year all!!! May 2018 bring you joy, happiness, and good health.

User Tag List