Thread: Holster for Crimson Trace CMR-201 Universal Rail Master

Holster for Crimson Trace CMR-201 Universal Rail Master

I am looking for a holster for a P-30 wearing the new CT rail laser. I have talked to one kydex holster maker and his advice was keep looking for another laser. Does anybody know of a maker who has had good results fitting this laser?

Seeing as the laser is less than a few weeks old, it will probably be a bit before someone is making them.

I don't have any personal experience but I recall someone posting about Raven making them a holster for a p30 with the rail mounted laser at one of the shows or events that Raven was at. So they have the capability. It would probably be good to give them a call or a quick check online.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P View Post
    I don't have any personal experience but I recall someone posting about Raven making them a holster for a p30 with the rail mounted laser at one of the shows or events that Raven was at. So they have the capability. It would probably be good to give them a call or a quick check online.
    I thought I had seen that photo but I cant find it anywhere. Does anybody know where that photo can be found?

Hopefully the picture shows up.

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    Hopefully the picture shows up.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Thx Jody and John. Appreciate the help

User Tag List