Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VZ 58 - Any experiences?

Shot a VZ 58 a fair amount when I was downrange. One was in our armory and it was a solid built, good quality rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by helothar View Post
    For some reason century decided to put a slant MB from the akm on them instead of the original comp that the guns had, its an abomination!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Of note, the Century VZ's use a 16" barrel, while the Czechpoints (and I *think* the D-Teknics) use a 14.5" barrel with welded-on extender (not a brake, not a flash suppressor, just a length of metal to make it longer). Pros on and cons to each, of course, but I did NOT enjoy groping around my muzzle with a Dremel to get the extension off to put on a MB.

J.Ja
    Owner/President of Titanium Crowbar, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by jmjames View Post
    Of note, the Century VZ's use a 16" barrel, while the Czechpoints (and I *think* the D-Teknics) use a 14.5" barrel with welded-on extender (not a brake, not a flash suppressor, just a length of metal to make it longer). Pros on and cons to each, of course, but I did NOT enjoy groping around my muzzle with a Dremel to get the extension off to put on a MB.

J.Ja
    The Czech point website has a model with a MB on thar, although they've been out of stock for quite some time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

User Tag List