Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA Range

We are diminished
    Sounds good. Hopefully we can shoot for a little bit, then eat. Then I'll head back to the range for the rest of my practice. See you ~11am.

12/15 evening at the NRA range

Looks like I have an early morning in NoVa on the 16th, which means I'll have the evening of the 15th to play at the NRA range. I plan to arrive by 7pm, do some ball&dummy draws and some rapid fire practice, then take 25 Bill Drills in attempt to get 3 clean sub-3.5s runs in a row. Then close with DotW #11 and whatever strikes my fancy before grabbing dinner. As always, if you've got the time and wherewithal, I'd love some company.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Site Supporter
    I'm game.

-Sent using Tapatalk.

We are diminished
    I plan to be there.

Wish I could make it, guys. I'll be there in spirit.

Yeah. I think I can be there.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Fun! See you all then. As usual, I'll be the dude with the Pelican case instead of a range bag.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

We are diminished
    I am now officially listed as "iffy." As JV can tell you, I showed up tonight thinking it was the night we were all planning to show up. But the rest of you didn't show up, because tonight wasn't the night we were all planning to show up after all.

I should be able to swing by tonight, with one of my sons. At some point we'll have a revolver out, cause he wants to shoot the "magnum" (357 that is). Other than that, we'll prolly be working on draws and reloads.

Site Supporter
    Change of plans for me - I'll have to pass. Have fun!

User Tag List