Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What did ya get for Christmas?

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This does more, a lot more. Apple TV is streaming only and this will basically play anything you have (any format) on your external hard drive.
    Probably belongs in another thread but one of the things I got my wife for Christmas was a subscription to HBO (so we can get caught up on Game of Thrones and see it as it airs in '14) and was really happy to see that HBO GO is one of the components on our AppleTV now. Between everything that is native to the AppleTV and Air Play we've been very happy with ours.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This does more, a lot more. Apple TV is streaming only and this will basically play anything you have (any format) on your external hard drive.
    I use a 3tb external drive plugged into my Time Capsule, anything and everything I download, drop into iTunes on my iMac and it's accessible to me by my Apple TV, iPad or iPhone, and if I want I can take whatever I want with me on the iOS devices and pick up where I left off at home. Although, being heavily invested in Apple helps.

Some clothes and boat stuff. Most importantly, probably the only bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr bourbon in Louisiana.

Ken

Pappy Van Winkler bourbon.... is a great bourbon. I found a bottle once the 15 year version.

You are one lucky man to find that stuff in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Pappy Van Winkler bourbon.... is a great bourbon. I found a bottle once the 15 year version.

You are one lucky man to find that stuff in LA.
    Thanks, I love the 15 and 12 year lot B also. My wife knows the manager of a large distributor and he usually holds a bottle for us. The 15 yr might be the best for taste vs price point.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Congratulations to all the future fathers and fathers to be again.
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Thanks, I love the 15 and 12 year lot B also. My wife knows the manager of a large distributor and he usually holds a bottle for us. The 15 yr might be the best for taste vs price point.

Ken
    That stuff is hard to find! Enjoy.

Bought the rail and new light for myself, the 60 rounder mag my father an law gave me. I also got an Xbox One first day edition and some other cool stuff, oh yeah and a limited edition wolf grey Dead Bird Cap.

I've had the shaggy and backup for a couple years but the 26 and voyager were Christmas gifts.

From my wonderful wife Dillon 1050 in 9mm and automatic primer tube filler machine.

User Tag List