Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Avidity Arms PD10?

Avidity Arms PD10?

Anyone see one of these yet? Seems like a good carry and do it all single stack mid size option if it works well. Nice features. Good ban states option.

Just wondering if anyone has info or hands on experience pre-release.

I've never heard of it before. Link or pics?

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Well, it looks interesting, but yeah, definitely never heard of these guys before and it appears to be their first offering.

Looks like a PPS that's reached the teenage years with a stunted pic rail. I'll let others beta test this and see what it's short comings are first.

Rob Pincus collaboration with Avidity apparently. 2 years process it says.

Pincus collaboration? I'll definitely pass until it's been thoroughly tested by others then.

Doesn't look like anything a Kahr P9 won't do.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Pincus collaboration? I'll definitely pass until it's been thoroughly tested by others then.

Yep, when asked on his FB page about accuracy, he got angry and said he thought it would be able to hit the head box at 25 yards and that he'll leave accuracy testing to the "gun mags." Lol wtf. He makes a gun he doesn't even know the accuracy potential of, or the trigger pull weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Yep, when asked on his FB page about accuracy, he got angry and said he thought it would be able to hit the head box at 25 yards and that he'll leave accuracy testing to the "gun mags." Lol wtf. He makes a gun he doesn't even know the accuracy potential of, or the trigger pull weight.
    He "thinks" it will at 25 yards? Man, I hope for the sake of the people who buy this thing that the engineers who took the design from "napkin" to reality know what they're doing better than he does...

Damn that's pitiful. I'll pass.

User Tag List