Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NAA .22lr

My experience with NAA mini revolvers has been thus:

I've seen more keyholes than a locksmith.
    Last edited by warpedcamshaft; 12-21-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    Sorry for delay, holiday rush at work...forgot the high polished trigger.
    Attachment 12479

Attachment 12480
    Attachment 12481
    Attachment 12482
    This but in 32 NAA is going straight on my wishlist.

Site Supporter
    Although this is definitely significant thread drift, the one caliber I wish would have become more popular is .25 NAA. The reason has nothing to do with effectiveness. .32 auto is semi rimmed, creating two different possible rim interactions in the magazine, compromising reliability: .25 NAA was made with a true rimless case. Combined with the bottleneck cas design, it should have become a more reliable alternative to the .32 auto in pistols sized to use those cartridges.

For several years, my primary NPE gun and BUG was a North American Arms .380 with miniature Novak tritium sights, frontstrap and backstrap stippling done by the NAA Custom Shop, and a trigger job. At one point, it was simply the best gun available for that role, but it has been surpassed by others in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Ever curious what muzzle velocity Aguila Colibri will generate out of an NAA mini?

310 FPS

User Tag List