Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gen 4 Vickers Mag release???

Gen 4 Vickers Mag release???

Is there a Vickers mag release available for Gen 4s??? thanks
    I feel that if a gun is good enough to protect something as important as a bar, then its good enough to protect my family. - Homer Simpson

Not currently.

Glockmeister apparently came out with one very recently. I am on my phone or I would provide a link.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Not currently.

Glockmeister apparently came out with one very recently. I am on my phone or I would provide a link.
    thanks for the info, i'll check it out!
    I feel that if a gun is good enough to protect something as important as a bar, then its good enough to protect my family. - Homer Simpson

I got to play with one a couple of months ago. It was a prototype. Much better than OEM.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by echo19 View Post
    I got to play with one a couple of months ago. It was a prototype. Much better than OEM.

Prototype of the Vickers or the Glockmeister?
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

It was a Tango Down/Vickers Gen4 mag release in the "white". Plastic that is. I dare not say much else because I don't have permission but it's perfect in design and sure to be a hit. Makes me want to buy a Gen4 just to have that feature since I have short fingers.

Awesome. Glad that's in the pipeline.

Though I was glock would make its OEM extended (the elusive FBI) available so as the keep the gun SSP/production legal.

Got mine today and 2 minutes later it was installed. Here are some pictures: (yeah, I installed it in my car)

Quote Originally Posted by echo19 View Post
    Got mine today and 2 minutes later it was installed. Here are some pictures: (yeah, I installed it in my car)
    That looks perfect! The OEM is a bit sharp edged and hurts the thumb after time.

Dude you got some photo skills.

Looks like a catalog picture and you took it in your car. Nice!

User Tag List