Thread: Bad shooting captured on camera (Miami)

Bad shooting captured on camera (Miami)

#RESIST

But but but, I thought those things didn't happen if you just simply comply with the criminal actors.

Clever social engineering. A female trigger "man" is less likely to be considered a threat.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Hope the perps meet a slow rolling cement truck and taste their own blood before they die.

At least two of those victims were a special kind of stupid.

Pop quiz!

A person with a gun robs you after demonstrating willingness to shoot. In order to end the encounter, you: (1) run away at full speed after giving up your valuables; (2) take cover after giving up your valuables; (3) watch the robber while trying get to safety; (4) use force to end the threat; or (5) walk slowly away with your back turned to the robber.

2 out of 3 contestants choose #5.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Clever social engineering. A female trigger "man" is less likely to be considered a threat.
    From the video it looks like the victims were pretty oblivious prior to the female running up behind and announcing the robbery.

Here's another news story on it. http://www.miamiherald.com/article110231152.html
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List