Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I doomed?

Am I doomed?

My wife and I always thought that she was somewhat of a mutt, being German/Russian/Mexican. We just found out that she's only (verified through family sources) Russian and Mexican for several generations back. I've already started calling her the "Czarina" and have considered getting some Putin posters for the house

This post is not to be taken seriously.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    My wife and I always thought that she was somewhat of a mutt, being German/Russian/Mexican. We just found out that she's only (verified through family sources) Russian and Mexican for several generations back. I've already started calling her the "Czarina" and have considered getting some Putin posters for the house

This post is not to be taken seriously.
    For many years I operated under the belief that I was 1/2 Russian ancestry but in fact it turns out that the 1/2 was further over in the Ukraine. This revelation has not seemed to have any effect on my general sullen and crabby personality.

My 1/4 Russian wife is as gentle as a lamb, but if I were you I'd still keep sharp objects locked up just to be safe.

Just don't get her wet or feed her after midnight and you'll be fine.

Look at voodoo man and my posts and demeanor in general, add female hormones....this is your life with Russian DNA in your home. Good luck with that.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Putin posters for the house
    This is my favorite poster of Vladimir.

But this one might be a better choice to help keep her disposition a bit sunnier....

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Didn't some Russki get axed in Mexico? I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Didn't some Russki get axed in Mexico? I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you.
    Yup. Stalin had Leon Trotsky whacked in Mexico.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    “Nikolai's a badass Russian. Badass Russians only have three emotions: revenge, depression, and vodka.” ― Larry Correia
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

As bent as the Soviet sickle, and as hard as the hammer that crosses it.
    Last edited by Hambo; 08-03-2016 at 07:48 AM.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    “Nikolai's a badass Russian. Badass Russians only have three emotions: revenge, depression, and vodka.” ― Larry Correia
    That's from Alpha, ain't it.

User Tag List