Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1193

Thread: Beer thread

Insight Brewing Co “Wallflower” thiolized cold IPA, collaboration with Lupulin Brewing,
    Nectaron, Mosaic, Alora hops, 7.1% ABV

Insight Brewing Co Actual, NE Minneapolis

Name:  IMG_1624.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  29.2 KB
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 04-20-2024 at 08:06 PM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I have to stop this. I’m already overstocked.

Name:  IMG_7170.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  87.7 KB

Of course, same day instead of drinking new stock, we go out.

Name:  IMG_7171.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  50.0 KB

Midnight Obscurities Baltic Porter Roses By The Stairs Brewing 6ABV I enjoyed it. There’s a hint of coconut in the aftertaste that’s not overwhelmingly. I have three more to drink.

Name:  IMG_0597.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  41.7 KB
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Midnight Obscurities Baltic Porter Roses By The Stairs Brewing 6ABV I enjoyed it. There’s a hint of coconut in the aftertaste that’s not overwhelmingly. I have three more to drink.

Name:  IMG_0597.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  41.7 KB
    That looks like a nice one. Several of the local brew houses are making variations on Baltic Porters right now. It's become popular in this part of the Midwest.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

Amber hopped ale. Vernal Brewing, actual.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Amber hopped ale. Vernal Brewing, actual.

They make a few decent beers there. Little Hole and Directional are a couple I like. The food was decent too. The museum across the street was also good and fun for the kids. If you haven't checked it out, Fantasy Canyon is interesting, if a bit small. Also fun for kids.

A BLM Ranger saved our bacon when I got a flat tire north east of town trying to go see some petroglyphs, in an area with no cell service, and couldn't get my spare to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    They make a few decent beers there. Little Hole and Directional are a couple I like. The food was decent too. The museum across the street was also good and fun for the kids. If you haven't checked it out, Fantasy Canyon is interesting, if a bit small. Also fun for kids.

A BLM Ranger saved our bacon when I got a flat tire north east of town trying to go see some petroglyphs, in an area with no cell service, and couldn't get my spare to drop.
    Some of the best petroglyphs we’ve seen! Right next to the trail.

Site Supporter
    Been slacking lately but here's some recent from total wine, ive been a fan of Boulevard Brewing, but for the following one would have been enough.

The White Chocolate ale had a weird smell/taste that hit at first, but finish was good.
    Name:  image_6209779.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  32.9 KB

Plaid Habit imperial brown had lots of brown sugar taste. Very, very sweet, even for me.
    Name:  1714870562248_image_6209779.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  36.8 KB

Ommegang gnommegang Belgian blonde. My favorite of them all, and of coursed I decided to be smart and buy only one after the two above...
    Name:  image_241090803.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  39.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JclInAtx View Post
    Been slacking lately but here's some recent from total wine, ive been a fan of Boulevard Brewing, but for the following one would have been enough.

The White Chocolate ale had a weird smell/taste that hit at first, but finish was good.
    Name:  image_6209779.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  32.9 KB

Plaid Habit imperial brown had lots of brown sugar taste. Very, very sweet, even for me.
    Name:  1714870562248_image_6209779.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  36.8 KB

Ommegang gnommegang Belgian blonde. My favorite of them all, and of coursed I decided to be smart and buy only one after the two above...
    Name:  image_241090803.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  39.4 KB
    That last one looks good. I think I’ve had that. But gnomes need a beating even if they come on beer.

Urban Growler Hazy Series No. 1 “Ekuanotty” Hazy IPA, Urban Growler Brewing, St Paul MN
    Ekuanot & Citra hops, 7.2% ABV

A very local brewer who makes nice understated very consistent beer. They are releasing several different hazy recipes this spring, and this is number one. The mouthfeel is very soft, which makes me think they use oats in the recipe. ( all hazy IPAs use adjuncts to get the hazy and fruity aspects in the brew.) Grapefruit peel scent and flavor is pronounced and very good. It’s nowhere near as bitter as you’d think.

Name:  IMG_1671.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  56.6 KB

User Tag List