Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick shipping AIWB?

Hammertime
    Dale Fricke.

Keepers Concealment typically has some on hand, and that Dark Star Gear guy is pretty quick too....................
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Have a look at the Zorn Skinny Rig with the optional wing. Very nice holster, ships in 5 business days.

https://www.zornholsters.com/quick-s...hip-skinny-rig

Dale Fricke is about two or three weeks right now. The Archangel is a great holster for me.

Hammertime
    I feel your pain on the quick shipping thing. I hope the JM kydex I ordered blows my doors off because the wait time seems ridiculous in this day and age.

Dale always got it done in about two weeks and much faster for non custom stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    I feel your pain on the quick shipping thing. I hope the JM kydex I ordered blows my doors off because the wait time seems ridiculous in this day and age.

Dale always got it done in about two weeks and much faster for non custom stuff.
    There's a lot of JM love around here for good reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The difference between "OMG this is terrible and uncomfortable how in the name of all that is holy can anyone carry a real pistol up here" and "OMG this is ridiculously comfortable and concealable" for me was the JMCK aiwb holster. They're worth it.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    The difference between "OMG this is terrible and uncomfortable how in the name of all that is holy can anyone carry a real pistol up here" and "OMG this is ridiculously comfortable and concealable" for me was the JMCK aiwb holster. They're worth it.
    Thanks for the encouragement both of you. First JM purchase and if liked there is the potential for a few more.

Thanks for the encouragement both of you. First JM purchase and if liked there is the potential for a few more.
    My g19 holster continues to shock me with how well it conceals when I add the foam wedge to it. I can wear tight shirts and you can't tell its there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    Does adding the neoprene wedge to the G19 quick ship AIWB change the delivery time?

User Tag List