Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Gary needs to get a DP Pro

Glock is going to offer slides for it next year (maybe full guns - I did not ask).
    I don't know if you are just poking fun or not, but that Pro looks very interesting. Probably still won't have the battery life of a RMR, but it sure appears to have some nice features.

Not at all -- I have three more Pro's coming -- my first is a prototype - and have a Hk VP9, a G19 and another M&P earmarked for them.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

KevinB I may be mistaken but was it the DP pro that was cancelled for the general public?

I could totally be off though.

Not KevinB but I remember reading that was the "Delta Point 2" that got cancelled for replacement by the Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    RMR06 is a good bet.
    Would the RMR07, with the larger dot be a viable option as well ? Not finding much information online comparing the RMR06 and the RMR07

The dot on the RMR06 can be turned up very brightly, making it bloom and look larger than 3.25 MOA, but it can also be turned down for precision aiming at longer ranges. The RMR07 does not offer that versatility. If all shots are going to be made at distances closer than around 15 yds and ultimate precision is not required at longer ranges, then the RMR07 works fine. While I now generally now prefer the RMR06 as a GP RDS on all weapons (handguns, SMG, 12 ga, and carbines), I still have some RMR07's and RMR02's on a few CCW & BUG pistols.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

What about the RMR makes it appealing for carbine use? Seems like it would be prone to foreign body obstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    What are some good holster options, preferably AIWB, for a RDS equipped gun?
    Dale Fricke Seraphim rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    What are some good holster options, preferably AIWB, for a RDS equipped gun?
    The best... Dark Star Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Haraise View Post
    The best... Dark Star Gear.
    Worked extremely well for me, M&P9FS and G17.
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List