Page 32 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

Quote Originally Posted by jumpthestack View Post
    I just got my RMR07 (adjustable) mounted on my M&P9, and after about 200 rounds, it started changing brightness up or down with recoil. Right now, if I lock the slide back and release it forward, it will turn itself off. Then if I do it again, it will turn itself on, every time. Very disappointing. I guess I should have listened about the adjustable ones, but to me the adjustable thing is very appealing for various reasons. I'm willing to go a few rounds sending it back until I get one that isn't messed up.
    That's disappointing to hear. I'm kind of nervous now. I wonder if its just a matter of time before my RM07 goes out.

Are you running the RM07 with a RM63? Or do you at least have tape between the battery and the slide?

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakpb View Post
    Are you running the RM07 with a RM63? Or do you at least have tape between the battery and the slide?
    I have the RM63.

I have the RM63.
    Just out of curiosity put a piece of tape between the RM63 and the battery and see if it still does it when you release the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakpb View Post
    Just out of curiosity put a piece of tape between the RM63 and the battery and see if it still does it when you release the slide.
    I already had that done at the start.

I already had that done at the start.
    Yeah me too. Keep us updated on how Trijicon resolves this for you.

It's on the way to Trijicon. They refused to pay for shipping so now I'm out 10 bucks and they advised me the turnaround time on repairs is 2 to 4 weeks. All this for an optic that broke the very first time I used it. Pretty unsat so far but we'll see how it goes.

I'm curious to see what the fix is, I hear they are "updating" the optic so it is more robust.

Trijicon is indeed in the process of identifying failure points and making the electronics more robust on the RMR's. This is expected to be finished shortly; once complete, all new production RMR's will have the improved electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Trijicon is indeed in the process of identifying failure points and making the electronics more robust on the RMR's. This is expected to be finished shortly; once complete, all new production RMR's will have the improved electronics.
    Do you know if they will upgrade existing RMR's or what if any stipulations will be applied?

User Tag List