Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greg Abbott Responds to Jade Helm 15 Paranoia....

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    They are so misinformed. EVERYBODY knows it is actually: the Queen, the Vatican, the Rothschilds, the Getty's and Colonel Sanders who run everything.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRFlNryaWw

Sorry, I can't embed via my phone.
    They are all controlled by the Reptilians! I know cuz I heard it on Coast to Coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quick!

Somebody accuse the Masons of secretly running Jade Helm!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    They are all controlled by the Reptilians! I know cuz I heard it on Coast to Coast.
    I dunno. We've all been around admin types and upper-level supervisors: the whole lot of them are like an evil hybrid of reptilians and Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo. Makes sense to me...

Man, don't nobody tell folks that Ft Huachuca regularly turns padawan HUMINTers loose in Tucson...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This is silly hysteria. Exercises like these have been going on for decades. I know, I took part in a few.

You mean like back in the 80's when they were doing urban training and people freaked out because urban training was obviously training to do operations against US citizens?

Before even reading much about this, it occured to me that this looked like good practice to go beat up some guys in iraq and syria who were being total asses to the entire world(ISIS) or some other similar thing in that general area,..or something. Upon further reflection, I realize it couldnt possibly have any rational benign explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    You mean like back in the 80's when they were doing urban training and people freaked out because urban training was obviously training to do operations against US citizens?

Before even reading much about this, it occured to me that this looked like good practice to go beat up some guys in iraq and syria who were being total asses to the entire world(ISIS) or some other similar thing in that general area,..or something. Upon further reflection, I realize it couldnt possibly have any rational benign explanation.
    I don't think you and I can converse about this since what I experienced as an infantry Marine is not what you allege. In a few weeks, this will be nothing but a memory.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I don't think you and I can converse about this since what I experienced as an infantry Marine is not what you allege. In a few weeks, this will be nothing but a memory.

What did I allege, that there was urban training in the 80's? All the tin foil hatters positively knew that was to oppress the folks at home, it couldnt possibly be for anything overseas. Everybody knows real wars are like the cold wars scenarios of europe.

This looks like more of the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I'm disappointed the loonies succeeded in making such a ruckus he felt the need to do... anything.

"Following discussions aimed at ensuring Texans are fully informed on Operation Jade Helm 15, Governor Greg Abbott today met with Major General Gerald “Jake” Betty, Commander of the Texas State Guard, and directed him to monitor the Operation.

Governor Abbott directed General Betty to provide regular updates to the Governor’s Office to ensure that Texans’ “safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed” during the eight-week training period from July 2015 – September 2015"

Maybe your situational awareness comes to a conclusion at the end of your couch but a lot of people like to have govt. institutions held accountable and kept in check. Or maybe you have forgotten that "assumption is the mother of all F-UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    Maybe your situational awareness comes to a conclusion at the end of your couch but a lot of people like to have govt. institutions held accountable and kept in check.
    I can only assume you posted this from the front lines of monitoring Jade Helm.
    #RESIST

Wait till they excluded those State Guard types from classified briefings and secure areas because they don't have the proper clearance. That will pour gas on the fire.

User Tag List