Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7.62x51 AR Rabbit Hole

It is the supplied trigger from Aero in their assembled M5 lower. It feels very crisp for a never fired "milspec" trigger. I'm not dead set on the current options of the rifle, just getting my feet wet so to speak.

I had the Moe fixed carbine stock and grip in a box unused and test fit them, only live fire will tell if they stay (same as the trigger).

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I have a SWFA 3x15 42 on my H&K MR762.
    I am saying this only to be helpful and educational:
    3x15 42 is incorrect.
    The first two numbers on a variable optic indicate magnification range, in this case: 3-15x
    The "x" denotes "power" or "magnification".
    The last number is the objective lens diameter, in this case; 42mm.
    3-15x44 is not, "Three to fifteen by 44", but rather, "Three to fifteen power, with a 42mm objective lens."

Sorry if this comes across douchey, it's just something that I run into very often and would rather provide the information to educate, which the readership can use or ignore at their convenience.
    Last edited by Failure2Stop; 04-28-2015 at 12:10 PM. Reason: fat-fingered 42
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

Variable power optical aiming device with an adjustable magnification range of 3 to 15 with a 42 millimeter objective lens.
    The important question is, what clips does it take?
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Variable power optical aiming device with an adjustable magnification range of 3 to 15 with a 42 millimeter objective lens.
    The important question is, what clips does it take?
    I recommend the high capacity version:
    Director Of Sales

Rofl....is there a MagPul follower that is compatible?

In all seriousness, are there any downfalls to the 20 or 25 round Pmags or should I source the metal mags?
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLine1 View Post
    Rofl....is there a MagPul follower that is compatible?

In all seriousness, are there any downfalls to the 20 or 25 round Pmags or should I source the metal mags?
    The Gen 3 PMags have worked fine for me.
    20-rounders will show some scoring on the front wall with 175gr ammo from the meplat during feeding after seating forward on recoil, but seems to be self-limiting.
    The initial release of the 25-rounders were tight for 175gr, but the recently released version (marked M118 on the bag and mag body) seem to be fine.
    Director Of Sales

Good to hear. I'll be looking for the m118 marked packages locally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hit the range today with the new rifle. Rifle is sidelined after round 67. Ejector pin came out and released the ejector and spring. The spring was cut in two by the bolt closing, in turn the gas key has a dent at the inlet as well as the gas tube. One of the 4 various loose pieces floated in the way with out a doubt. This is a factory new Aeroprecision BCG purchased from Aeroprecision direct (Aeroprecision has been notified).

What's your swag?

User Tag List