Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hillary "private" emails

#RESIST

What, at this point, does it matter?
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    What, at this point, does it matter?
    True, not like the press cares. She's not a Republican.
    #RESIST

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    True, not like the press cares. She's not a Republican.
    Top of the first hour of the Today show this morning. Big segment. Article in The Atlantic. Somebody wants Hil's scalp, but who?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Top of the first hour of the Today show this morning. Big segment. Article in The Atlantic. Somebody wants Hil's scalp, but who?
    At this point, what does it matter? As long as somebody puts a political stake through her sternum, its all good for us.

The Dems could be prepping the political battlefield for next year. I predict that Warren may secure the nomination. At this point Hillary is too centrist for most of the mad dog, Mao suit wearing Democrats out there.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    It made zero difference to Lois Lerner, so I'm not seeing the future queen having much of an issue.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

It certainly does appear that way. I was absolutely shocked by the amount of news coverage this got over the past 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    As long as somebody puts a political stake through her sternum, its all good for us.
    Amen!

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    The Dems could be prepping the political battlefield for next year. I predict that Warren may secure the nomination. At this point Hillary is too centrist for most of the mad dog, Mao suit wearing Democrats out there.
    There have been times between January of '09 and today where I found myself in the foreign-feeling position of wishing the other Democrat had won the primaries. Thinking Hillary would be an improvement over... well, anything, really, is novel and uncomfortable territory for me.

On the other hand, a Warren candidacy would be a lot easier to stop than The Clinton Machine v2.0.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

There have been times between January of '09 and today where I found myself in the foreign-feeling position of wishing the other Democrat had won the primaries. Thinking Hillary would be an improvement over... well, anything, really, is novel and uncomfortable territory for me.

On the other hand, a Warren candidacy would be a lot easier to stop than The Clinton Machine v2.0.
    And if they ran a Jim Webb I don't think a Republican could beat him. But the modern Democratic party will not let a Jim Webb survive the primaries.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List