Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New CAP sight from Dave Spaulding and Ameriglo

New CAP sight from Dave Spaulding and Ameriglo

Dave Spaulding posted this on his Facebook a few weeks ago. I think a TCAP verison of this would be pretty cool, I never liked the dash on the rear sight. And I'm wrong about the name, they're gonna be called the Spaulding Sight, and still make the sets with the dash on the rear. Also looking forward to Kyle Defoor's update on his Ameriglo sight, and Frank Proctors Ameriglo sight.

When/where are these gonna be sold?

Site Supporter
    It's just the GL-414 rear paired with the CAP front.

They have been available for a month or two. The complete set is called "AmeriGlo protector" and only come in green. You can get front or rear separate. I'm actually using that rear with a front trijicon HD.

If I bought the TCAP set, what would remove the paint on the rear sight the best so that it was blacked out?

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Dave Spaulding posted this on his Facebook a few weeks ago. I think a TCAP verison of this would be pretty cool, I never liked the dash on the rear sight. And I'm wrong about the name, they're gonna be called the Spaulding Sight, and still make the sets with the dash on the rear. Also looking forward to Kyle Defoor's update on his Ameriglo sight, and Frank Proctors Ameriglo sight.

What sight picture would this be being a .272 rear as opposed to .256?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    If I bought the TCAP set, what would remove the paint on the rear sight the best so that it was blacked out?
    Sharpie

I've been running this set up for sometime now, I run the cap front with an ameriglo black serrated rear. I would like to see a black serrated rear the size of Defoor's rear to go with a t-cap, I have had the t-cap before and like the thinner front but with the options out there for serrated rears its too narrow.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    I've been running this set up for sometime now, I run the cap front with an ameriglo black serrated rear. I would like to see a black serrated rear the size of Defoor's rear to go with a t-cap, I have had the t-cap before and like the thinner front but with the options out there for serrated rears its too narrow.
    I think it would pair just fine with the TCAP front. It's .155" wide, the Defoor rear is .150", yet the TCAP front is .010" wider than the Defoor front.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    What sight picture would this be being a .272 rear as opposed to .256?
    6'oclock at least.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

User Tag List