Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: new Raven holster

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    That's true. It seems like overkill for a strong side holster though.
    Which is what happens when because:modular

Meanwhile, I've got another JM Custom en route
    #RESIST

It's an interesting design, but I'm also in the camp of it tries to do too much, maybe so much that it won't do any well. Like the idea of the soft removable pads, but I'll wait to hear some reviews.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Meanwhile, I've got another JM Custom en route
    You too?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    You too?

Saw the IWB3 up for sale on here and LEAPT upon it.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

Saw the IWB3 up for sale on here and LEAPT upon it.
    I was eyeing that up too. I keep saying i'm gonna pick up a IWB holster for times when AIWB doesn't work for me. The only reason I haven't is I haven't really found a time where it doesn't. One of these days...I do have another JM AIWB in the que though.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    The ironic part is watching him use a strong side Raven IWB on video is what prompted me to start considering carrying there again.
    In my experience he seems to do everything well. If you get a chance to train with him jump on it. He's one of the trainers who can diagnose and instruct rather than just demo a drill and let the line try it.

As for holsters, I don't mind paying for 2 or three that do what I need. But then I don't have kids competing for my financial resources. Well - not 2 legged kids anyway. I'll keep up with how this holster does in the field though as both Defoor and Raven have always delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    In my experience he seems to do everything well. If you get a chance to train with him jump on it. He's one of the trainers who can diagnose and instruct rather than just demo a drill and let the line try it.
    He's on my bucket list. He's actually going to be relatively close to me this year. Just had the houses sewer line rebuilt and that's going to put a serious dent in my training funds this year unfortunately.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I am trying to make it to the class he is teaching in Wisconsin this summer..

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    That looks uncomfortable as hell
    So far it's not. I wore it all yesterday evening running errands and having dinner, all with no comfort issues. I need to do some fiddling with the ride height of the holster and exactly how I want to position the clips to get it dialed in, but it performed much better than I expected.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List