Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul is making Glock mags now

I'll hit again on the apparent greater ease of disassembly, and how that might be a big plus for guys that have to shot on sandy ranges and such. That alone would make these good training mags for some folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I'll hit again on the apparent greater ease of disassembly, and how that might be a big plus for guys that have to shot on sandy ranges and such. That alone would make these good training mags for some folks.
    This is a point not to be overlooked. If the Magpul mags work (we will have to wait and see) and if they are easier to disassemble, I will be buying them despite my strong preference for Glock OEM.

That brings up another point. I notice that Glockparts has a new minus connector that they advertise as being the same as OEM but at half the price. Has anyone tried one of these yet?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    This is a point not to be overlooked. If the Magpul mags work (we will have to wait and see) and if they are easier to disassemble, I will be buying them despite my strong preference for Glock OEM.

That brings up another point. I notice that Glockparts has a new minus connector that they advertise as being the same as OEM but at half the price. Has anyone tried one of these yet?
    Hadn't seen that, but for a $7 difference i'll stick to the factory part.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmguy View Post
    A few posts in the subject thread on M4c by Duane Liptak seem to imply that these will be forthcoming.
    How about a link?

Does anyone foresee Magpul being able to manufacture replacement magazines for guns using an all metal magazine?
    Probably can, not sure about "will". Be nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    CDNN has 4th generation Glock 9mm mags in Stock for $19.99 and decent flat rate shipping.
    Out of stock (17 round G17, anyway) when I initially looked, and again just now.

Next?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    As long as the company name begins with a M, has two vowels and six letters, I bet their magazines will be as good or better than OEM.

Only negative I can see is how to convince the CO popo they were bought and in your possession a few years ago.
    Mec-Gar?
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Mec-Gar?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Mec-Gar?
    I meant MecGar and Magpul.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Out of stock (17 round G17, anyway) when I initially looked, and again just now.

Next?

I purchased 100 Glock magazines during the shortage for $30 each plus shipping. If you need some now let me know and you can replace them when you find them at a good price.
    Currently the G17 17 round magazines are $24.88 plus shipping at Buds.

User Tag List