Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslim terrorist squad hits satirical paper in Paris

Muslim terrorist squad hits satirical paper in Paris

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01...-newspaper/%20

Looks like one cop was executed as he laid on the sidewalk.

Site Supporter
    Coming soon to a theater near you.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Coming soon to a theater near you.
    Already here: Fort Hood.

Cowards.
    The CNN host asked, "Josh, when you talk about countering the message, you keep using the word violence. I mean, this is an act of terrorism, that's what the president of France called it -- an act of terrorism. You're referring to ISIS and other bad actors, it doesn't really matter who it is at the end of the day. You know you're fighting a very large group of people of somewhat similar concern. Do you see this as an act of terrorism, and is this something that has to be condemned on that level?"

"Based on what we know right now it does seem that's what we're confronting here. And this is an act of violence that we certainly do condemn, and if based on this investigation it turns out to be an act of terrorism, then we would condemn that in the strongest possible terms, too," said Earnest.

"I mean, look, this is again based on the very preliminary information that we have, this isn't just an attack as you point out, Chris, on the people of France and on innocent civilians. This is an attack on some of the basic values that we hold dear here in this country and basic values of freedom of speech and freedom of expression and the free press that is also held dear by our allies in France. So this is something we take seriously and that we condemn, like I said, in the strongest possible terms."

I'd like to choke out people like Earnest. What a spineless turd

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Already here: Fort Hood.
    I don't think Fort Hood was much like the organized, well-armed force we saw today in France.
    We've graduated from Lone Wolves to Terror Squads today.
    Doesn't take much tinfoil to see well beyond single squads, given our porous border.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I'd like to choke out people like Earnest. What a spineless turd
    Watched a few minutes of his interview by Bill Hemmer on Fox this morning. Had to turn it off.
    I'm not certain whether the saddest part is continued voter/public apathy, Congressional impotence or media complicity.
    I'm leaning towards public apathy.

One can not plead for one's life with these savages, that just emboldens them. Better to have a plan to at least try a personal Alamo, take one of them with you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I don't think Fort Hood was much like the organized, well-armed force we saw today in France.
    We've graduated from Lone Wolves to Terror Squads today.
    Doesn't take much tinfoil to see well beyond single squads, given our porous border.
    The terrorist squads won't be coming across the US/Mexican border.
    While our side of the border is porous, the Mexican side is locked down tight under penalty of death by the cartels.
    A terrorist attack on the US via Mexico would be very bad for cartel business, and they will not let that happen.
    There's FAR more long term money in contraband and pollos than there is in smuggling Jihadis across the border.
    I'm much more worried about Jihadis coming in through Canada or home grown radicals from the Chechen or Somali communities.
    Targets in the northeast and northwest are also softer and have a higher profile than targets in the southwest.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

People from overseas that might want to make up a terror squad are already here. They don't need to "arrive".

User Tag List