Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambushed in Brooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    And there are plenty of Christians (of all colors) that couldn't tell you all of the 10 Commandments, the day Christ died on the cross, or a million other really critical pieces to their "faith." And then we have the whole Westboro Baptist Church...
    Point being that I personally dont see a really strong connection between the black Muslim community and Islamic extremism. When a black Muslim commits an act against the state, it really doesnt cross my mind that its terrorism/Islamic extremism related just because the guy has an Islamic identity....

...just the same to your point that it wouldnt register on my radar that an act of Christian extremism/terrorism occured just because a white christian male committed an act against the state.
    Last edited by TGS; 12-21-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I see this whole mess as being the last desperate actions of the '60's revolutionary left.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I watched Judge Jeanine Pirro last night and she had a lot of former NYPD on her show.
    http://onenationrising.com/forum/jud...-being-shot-ma

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I see this whole mess as being the last desperate actions of the '60's revolutionary left.
    They got dug in in academia and media for sure and are still causing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Point being that I personally dont see a really strong connection between the black Muslim community and Islamic extremism. When a black Muslim commits an act against the state, it really doesnt cross my mind that its terrorism/Islamic extremism related just because the guy has an Islamic identity....

...just the same to your point that it wouldnt register on my radar that an act of Christian extremism/terrorism occured just because a white christian male committed an act against the state.
    We have to draw a distinction between the pseudo-religious "Nation of Islam" versus the Mecca-centric variety .

The former has credibility among black America due to connections with Malcolm X, who used to be a member of the Nation until said organization disagreed with his popularity-resulting indirectly in his assassination .

Since the Nation has a reputation of standing up to "white America" with rhetoric about using force to defend black interests, its the next ideological digression for many criminals looking for community support for violence. Hence the citation of it here by the scumbag.

I believe thinking of the "nation of Islam" as a religion is a mistake. More like an organized street gang using the Koran as its bylaws.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

It starts: http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._killings.html

Proactive policing will be all but shut down:

" "The tragedy in New York City reinforce[s] the need to always be cognizant of people targeting our profession," Kovar wrote to the union's members.

Kovar told officers to change up their routines and to wait for backup on calls that appear out of the ordinary.

--Officer safety requires us all to be on alert and watch out for each other," he said. "Take the extra time to ensure we all get home to our families."--

And this: Check out @PzFeed's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PzFeed/status/54...909851648?s=09

Going back to 70s policing.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    This has all happened before, and it will likely happen again. Most people have just forgotten since the 1970s is now ancient history.

What boggles me are the people driving the narrative. We are supposed to give up out guns because the police will protect us, no one needs to be armed. But the police are racist and we should protest and hate the.

How does one's head not simply explode from that level of cognitive dissonance?
    From out of chaos comes order.

While I'm sure this will put me in the tin foil hatter camp of many of you, it is obvious to my eyes that things are being done calculatedly to destabilize this nation. The trees that were planted in the 1960s are bearing their fruit. My family has been through this before.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Jailhouse, Farrakhan Muslim convert.
    Many of his rants are paraphrases of Farrakhan rants.

Things are going to get worse until the silent majority shuts it down.
    The people in power and the vocal minority are benefitting from this hateful divisive atmosphere and are doing everything they can to encourage it.
    I have faith that good people still outnumber the shitheads and there will be a tipping point.
    Hopefully we can turn this around before it get's out of control and requires extreme measures.
    Don't care what sect of Islam it is. The only officer I trained who was killed in the line of duty was killed by one of these jailhouse black muslim pieces of crap. There isn't a bit of difference in my world. They preach death to those not like them, yet are often the first to scream "racism". One of the dirty secrets out there in media never wants to report is how many LEO's have been killed and assaulted by black muslim converts.

RIP Erik Telen, miss you brother.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

The two officers in New York will be the at least the 8th and 9th officers killed this year in ambushes. 1 in 5 officers killed by gunfire this year will be in ambushes. It's becoming very common and if it doesn't have a hot button political issue attached to it, it hardly makes the news.

There a lot of two bit ******** out there, on both sides of the issue, that were pushing their agenda before the guys' blood had even been washed out of the street. They could care less that two cops were killed, it's just two dead bodies to stand on so they have a platform to shout "See, I told you so".
    Last edited by czech6; 12-21-2014 at 01:26 PM. Reason: edited for language
    <---Hates smart phones and kids on his lawn.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Oh, they'll take responsibility. But only in the back rooms and boardrooms, where they'll pat each other on the back for their ability to manipulate the entire country into doing their bidding based on wildly misreported "facts" and 24 hour a day bombardment of charismatic community leaders who have everything to gain personally by driving these events into conflagrations.
    "The news media" wants to do one thing: Sell commercials. They sell commercials by delivering eyeballs. They deliver eyeballs by delivering the most titillating news as dramatically as possible, with the catchiest music and the most eye-catching graphics and prettiest/most handsome talking heads...

And we sit here on a forum posting and clicking on the links to NY Daily News, Baltimore Sun, CNN, and more, shaking our heads and clucking our tongues like this is being done by some media "Them" to "Those Other People".

When something like this or l'affaire du Zimmerman occurs, the best thing that could happen for the stability of our polity would be for a really big-name entertainer to choke on their last cookie.
    Last edited by Tamara; 12-21-2014 at 01:48 PM.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List