Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambushed in Brooklyn

I'm lousy at posting links, but NYPD almost lost another last night. Suspect shooting out windows managed to point his pistol at the face of a responding officer and pull the trigger. Only to find he was out of ammo.

Gentlemen, keep your head on a swivel...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I'm lousy at posting links, but NYPD almost lost another last night. Suspect shooting out windows managed to point his pistol at the face of a responding officer and pull the trigger. Only to find he was out of ammo.

Gentlemen, keep your head on a swivel...
    son of a...

this NYPD story disturbs and disgusts me in ways that few stories have.

please be safe out there guys.

I guess this is where I'm going to have to post this, since shooting incidents in the news doesn't cut it: http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ngs_polic.html

"A police officer was shot and killed overnight in Tarpon Springs, and a suspect has been taken into custody, authorities said.
    The shooting happened at 3 a.m. at or near 199 Grand Boulevard, a few blocks from the city's Sponge Docks. The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and Tarpon Springs Police Department are investigating."
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Site Supporter
    to state the obvious: if we have devolved to the point where a person with a grudge goes out hunting cops we have a serious problem.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The majority of blacks I meet in my area with Islamic identities wouldnt even be able to list the five pillars of Islam, probably dont even know who Muhammad is or in which country Mecca resides,, and seem to cling to the identity as more of a in-your-face, special snowflake "proud to be black" sort of mechanism.
    And there are plenty of Christians (of all colors) that couldn't tell you all of the 10 Commandments, the day Christ died on the cross, or a million other really critical pieces to their "faith." And then we have the whole Westboro Baptist Church...

This has all happened before, and it will likely happen again. Most people have just forgotten since the 1970s is now ancient history.

What boggles me are the people driving the narrative. We are supposed to give up our guns because the police will protect us, no one needs to be armed. But the police are racist and we should protest and hate the.

How does one's head not simply explode from that level of cognitive dissonance?
    Last edited by Chuck Haggard; 12-21-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Site Supporter
    http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/I...nsley_6122262/

A little background on the shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    This has all happened before, and it will likely happen again. Most people have just forgotten since the 1970s is now ancient history.

What boggles me are the people driving the narrative. We are supposed to give up out guns because the police will protect us, no one needs to be armed. But the police are racist and we should protest and hate the.

How does one's head not simply explode from that level of cognitive dissonance?
    You are NOT suppose to think for yourself. Just trust them, they know more than you…….

You guys and gals be careful!

Jailhouse, Farrakhan Muslim convert.
    Many of his rants are paraphrases of Farrakhan rants.

Things are going to get worse until the silent majority shuts it down.
    The people in power and the vocal minority are benefitting from this hateful divisive atmosphere and are doing everything they can to encourage it.
    I have faith that good people still outnumber the shitheads and there will be a tipping point.
    Hopefully we can turn this around before it get's out of control and requires extreme measures.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Jailhouse, Farrakhan Muslim convert.
    Many of his rants are paraphrases of Farrakhan rants.

Things are going to get worse until the silent majority shuts it down.
    The people in power and the vocal minority are benefitting from this hateful divisive atmosphere and are doing everything they can to encourage it.
    I have faith that good people still outnumber the shitheads and there will be a tipping point.
    Hopefully we can turn this around before it get's out of control and requires extreme measures.
    The Silent Majority will need to grow a thicker skin and be willing to endure the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, i.e., the ability to withstand charges of racism, stupidity, uncoolness and war on women.

Maybe even endorse much of the Tea Party platform?

Nah, not going to happen. And circling the drain we go.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

User Tag List