Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambushed in Brooklyn

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    That would be a start.
    My fear is that's exactly what they hope this is: a start.

The NYPD is pretty unhappy with the mayor right now. From the news website of a NYC television station:

VIDEO: NYPD officers turn away from Mayor de Blasio as he enters police presser for murdered cops

http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-ny...olice-presser/

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Last edited by InigoMontoya; 12-21-2014 at 02:37 AM.

I'm not a religious man, but if there's any such thing to be had, the dickless piece of trash that shot them deserves every second of eternal damnation coming his way.

Sent from my iThingy using Tapawhatsit
    One of the biggest and most common mistakes gun owners make is assuming that they are done learning how to shoot.

RIP officers.

To those still wearing a badge every day, watch your backs and don't hesitate.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

If this weren't completely foreseeable, based on recent events, I'd be surprised.

Given the crap handed out by racist agitators, "O", the AG, the Mayor of NY, and many others...this was almost entirely predictable.

Prayers for the slain officers and their families.

Very, very sad....RIP
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Info released by Baltimore County Police:

NYPD Murders Linked to Owings Mills Shooting
    Dec 20, 2014 9:03:00 PM EST

The man who shot an Owings Mills woman early this morning is also the suspect in the murders of two New York Police Department officers at about 3 p.m..

The suspect is Ismaaiyl Abdula Brinsley, 28. His address is unknown at this time.

At 5:48 a.m., Baltimore County Police were dispatched to the 10000-block of Mill Run Circle, 21117. The police investigation revealed that the female victim, who is 29, was shot in her apartment by a man believed by police to have been Brinsley. The victim was shot in the abdomen and is expected to survive. Her name has not yet been released.

The suspect fled the scene before police arrived. BCoPD detectives became aware at about 1:30 p.m. of Instagram posts by the suspect that included threats against police officers. BCoPD immediately began trying to determine the location from which the posts were sent and found that the posts indicated the suspect was in Brooklyn, NY. BCoPD also tracked the phone the suspect was using.

At about 2:10 p.m., BCoPD made a phone call to the 70th precinct in New York, advising NYPD that the phone of a suspect wanted for a shooting in Owings Mills was pinging at a location in the 70th precinct. NYPD and BCoPD discussed the threatening Instagram posts during that phone call. Also around 2:10 p.m., BCoPD faxed a "wanted" poster to NYPD with information about the suspect, Brinsley.

Around 2:50 p.m., BCoPD sent a teletype with the same information contained in the flyer to NYPD's real-time crime center -- essentially, a data warehouse.

The investigation of the Owings Mills shooting by BCoPD's Violent Crimes Unit is ongoing. BCoPD continues to assist NYPD with its investigation. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.
    http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/New...9df3a78196cd35

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    What is the media supposed to say? "As an institution over the past year we collectively incited a riot that rose to the level of people calling for the death of police officers. Now it's actually happened! Stay tuned for more details at eleven!"

Oh, they'll take responsibility. But only in the back rooms and boardrooms, where they'll pat each other on the back for their ability to manipulate the entire country into doing their bidding based on wildly misreported "facts" and 24 hour a day bombardment of charismatic community leaders who have everything to gain personally by driving these events into conflagrations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    tin foil hat conspiracy theory 9/11 truther!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. The media lacks the integrity to take responsibility for their actions, even behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    My fear is that's exactly what they hope this is: a start.
    My even greater fear is that they couldn't care less, that moral or ethical considerations are simply alien to them, that they'll continue to air whatever it is that people want to watch. Because the only thing worse than a nice, tight media conspiracy is the idea that all this stuff isn't the result of bread and circuses but rather that it is the circus, and the media is just a modern-day hippodrome.

May the officers who are dying in this ridiculous circus rest in peace. May their spouses and children find solace in swift justice. May their brothers in uniform stay safe. And may whatever deity looks after legions of fools, open the eyes of the American voting public.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Ismaaiyl Abdula Brinsley
    The Religion of Peace(TM) strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    The Religion of Peace(TM) strikes again
    Given the nationwide rash of islamic extremism perpetrated by black males, I wonder if its connected. With that being said....and I'm probably going to sound like a huge dick.....I'm always doubtful at first. The majority of blacks I meet in my area with Islamic identities wouldnt even be able to list the five pillars of Islam, probably dont even know who Muhammad is or in which country Mecca resides,, and seem to cling to the identity as more of a in-your-face, special snowflake "proud to be black" sort of mechanism.

So, I'm always doubtful that theres a connection unless they announce a specific link to Islam in their actions (like tweets beforehand).
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List