Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambushed in Brooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Where did you look for those stories?
    I stopped looking years ago, after 9-11-01 and finding none.

Site Supporter
    You should have waited a few more days:

http://kurzman.unc.edu/islamic-state...nst-terrorism/

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    I disagree, but I'm not terribly well-informed on this sort of thing. Assuming you're right, what do you propose we, as a country, do about this Muslim Situation?
    Why we should all convert to the peaceful, loving religion of islam of course.

This thread is about cops being murdered. The murder is a convert to the peaceful, loving religion of islam. We should start a new thread discussing that peaceful, loving religion of islam don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Are you just looking to argue, or are you actually interested in learning about the Muslim groups that are against violence? If your mind is made up, I'd rather not waste my time.
    My mind was made up years ago. I believe what I have seen. I've personally seen true hatred, coming from pure evil. That evil has been clearly presented to me in the form of the peaceful, loving religion of islam.

Site Supporter
    OK, thanks for being upfront. I'm out.

Chill out, stingray.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Why we should all convert to the peaceful, loving religion of islam of course.
    As a fellow forum member, I hope I didn't offend with my question. I'm honestly curious what you think we should do.

As staff, I'm asking you to please take an extra breath and try to post with a respectful tone. It's the PFC thing.

This thread is about cops being murdered. The murder is a convert to the peaceful, loving religion of islam. We should start a new thread discussing that peaceful, loving religion of islam don't you think?
    I thought it was relevant enough to the discussion. If the rest of the staff feels otherwise, I'll happily start a new thread.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Murderer was a turd. In this case religion was IMHO irrelevant -- he was a 'muslim' but by social media feeds was more of a thug than anything else.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

Will Todd bring out the titanium Hebrew Hammer for the first time before 2015? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    As a fellow forum member, I hope I didn't offend with my question. I'm honestly curious what you think we should do.

As staff, I'm asking you to please take an extra breath and try to post with a respectful tone. It's the PFC thing.

I thought it was relevant enough to the discussion. If the rest of the staff feels otherwise, I'll happily start a new thread.
    deleted

User Tag List