Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambushed in Brooklyn

Ambushed in Brooklyn

Still can't believe what I'm reading about today's tragedy. My office is in a Reserve Center, and a lot of the reserve service members I deal with on a day-to-day basis are current or former NYPD. I can't imagine what they're dealing with right now, and I'd just ask anyone who has the chance to say a prayer for Officers Ramos and Liu, and their loved ones (including their brothers and sisters in blue) take the time to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Still can't believe what I'm reading about today's tragedy. My office is in a Reserve Center, and a lot of the reserve service members I deal with on a day-to-day basis are current or former NYPD. I can't imagine what they're dealing with right now, and I'd just ask anyone who has the chance to say a prayer for Officers Ramos and Liu, and their loved ones (including their brothers and sisters in blue) take the time to do so.
    The first ambush was when "Mayor" DeBlasio prioritized the mob over his duty to uphold law and order. Instead of making it clear the controversial uses of force in MO and NYC actually have no racial connection,he instead threw the NYPD in front of the freight train.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

From the NY Daily news story...

...Mayor Bill de Blasio, who was spotted on a PIX 11 video weaving through several cops who turned their backs on him as he made his way into the hospital.

While this is certainly part of the story, it shouldn't overshadow the sacrifice of two officers -- the effects of which will never vanish for their families, long after de Blasio is gone.

Notice the lack of media attention this is getting compared to recent events? Disgusting.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

JR1572

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Notice the lack of media attention this is getting compared to recent events? Disgusting.
    What is the media supposed to say? "As an institution over the past year we collectively incited a riot that rose to the level of people calling for the death of police officers. Now it's actually happened! Stay tuned for more details at eleven!"

Oh, they'll take responsibility. But only in the back rooms and boardrooms, where they'll pat each other on the back for their ability to manipulate the entire country into doing their bidding based on wildly misreported "facts" and 24 hour a day bombardment of charismatic community leaders who have everything to gain personally by driving these events into conflagrations.

Quote Originally Posted by toddg View Post
    oh, they'll take responsibility. But only in the back rooms and boardrooms, where they'll pat each other on the back for their ability to manipulate the entire country into doing their bidding based on wildly misreported "facts" and 24 hour a day bombardment of charismatic community leaders who have everything to gain personally by driving these events into conflagrations.
    tin foil hat conspiracy theory 9/11 truther!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with the murdered officers, their families, and brothers and sisters in blue.

And I hope Satan cranks the thermostat up another 1000 degrees for the murderer when he arrives in Hell.

Read this earlier. Words fail me.

Godspeed, Brothers.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    What is the media supposed to say? "As an institution over the past year we collectively incited a riot that rose to the level of people calling for the death of police officers. Now it's actually happened! Stay tuned for more details at eleven!"
    That would be a start.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List