Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vehicle tactics......start the weekend out with a laugh.

Look at those rims. I didn't take him seriously until I noticed those. "Operator as F***".
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Yeah, it "weighs about 23% less than the average ammo that you're gonna carry in the same caliber". Which means "more energy", and make you feel "a whole lot better" because it's less weight to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Did any of you watch enough of that drivel to get the skinny on the Atlantic Marksman ammo? Sign me up...

And how about that tactical toss-your-piece-on-ground move?

If you watch enough of these me-hero YouTube videos, the despair can set in deep enough so it will never go away.

Why do all of that under fire when you've got that that truck as an impact weapon?

While very far from ideal, certainly it's better than attempting this one man Chinese fire drill goat rope and all of the disadvantages that it presents.

As Nyeti pointed out, he's opening himself up to all sorts of bad things if/when he's flanked.

No wonder the comments are closed on Youtube.
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 12-19-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Obviously a fake operator you can tell cause he has no beard. And we all know you can't be an operator if you don't have a beard.

LOL. I couldn't stop laughing at the video. Was expecting an onion add at the end or something.

Get out of the 5000# impact weapon. Turn your back on he threat. Climb back into the vehicle in a manner that eliminates any ability to move the vehicle. Hang out under the back door in a manner that makes you pretty much immobile. Then drop your gun so you can do a roll out of the vehicle. Sounds awesome. I'm in like Flint. When do we get to the holster with your finger on the trigger just in case a straggler BG shows up.

Why didn't he open the passenger door before he got out? This way all 4 doors would give him more protection, right? Damn this stuff is tactitarder than I thought.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Or if someone with more sense decides to get of dodge and sideswipes the truck while he's hanging out like that, he's going to get turn into a big red smear. Panicky people with cars are just as dangerous as bullets.
    <---Hates smart phones and kids on his lawn.

We are diminished
    Like Fred, the first thing that came to my mind was the Chinese fire drill. If someone decided that getting into the back seat and shooting out the passenger side door was the smartest thing to do, why not -- and I know this is going to be all gymkata ninjadojitsu -- I don't know, just crawl into the back seat? I mean, I'm sure those bullets that make being in the front seat deadly are somehow not going to be dangerous while you're getting in and out of the car on the driver's side. Also, those bullets will be stopped by the leatherette front seats so the crew cab area will be akin to a bunker. Man, I wish I owned a Tundra. I bet my Jeep's front seats aren't even rated IIA.

What do you do if you've got a 2-door vehicle? Former fighter pilots driving their ubiquitous Corvettes are clearly doomed. Each and every one of them. Someone call Sarah Brady. We need a law making it illegal to shoot at Corvettes, stat!

"My hand was kinda shakin' because I was hanging upside down." Clearly doesn't use Captains of Crush often enough. Someone sign him up at the local Crossfit gym.

You're strong enough and tough enough to do a karate backflip out of the back seat of a truck in the middle of a gunfight, but a spare magazine full of normal weight ammo exhausts you after a day of carrying? I bet a Fobus holster only weighs half of that giant plastic pancake on his hip.

From the YouTube page by the instructor: "Did it come of kinda clunky ? Sure . But it will make you think . " It was some kind of clunky, all right. And it made me think all sorts of things. None of them praiseful.

The Tosh.0 version will be better. Someone call Tex G. and ask him to make the necessary introductions.
    Last edited by ToddG; 12-20-2014 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out if he is the kind of guy who drives around with the manufacturers stickers on his truck to show everyone how much it cost, or if there is someone out there dumb enough to let him shoot around a brand new truck?
    I'm betting he stopped at the dealership for a "test drive" that the salesman didn't know involved a stop at the range because Mr. Premier Tactical wanted a kick ass truck for his video.

If he falls out of the truck and hurts hinself, I'm sure he'll fall back on his training and call his parents.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Why do all of that under fire when you've got that that truck as an impact weapon?

While very far from ideal, certainly it's better than attempting this one man Chinese fire drill

No wonder the comments are closed on Youtube.

He'll have more energy to push the truck instead of driving it over the bad guy with that 23% lighter ammo....
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List