Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vehicle tactics......start the weekend out with a laugh.

I am sure that would go off flawlessly for real. I am sure no criminal would think about flanking him and shooting him in the ass while he is hanging upside down going "where'd he go". This must be part of the whole gunfighting crossfit thing with the upside down sit ups and shooting.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

After fully absorbing the drivel in the video, I believe what surprises me the most is that he isn't wearing a Serpa.

Y'all can hate all you want, but at least he's getting most of his targets on round. Really. 1:40. I mean, sounds kind of backwards to me, but I'm not that tactical.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    You guys with recent service can answer this, but is getting out of the kill zone ASAP no longer considered a good idea? This guy would have flunked tactics at the Benning School for Boys back in the day.
    But he was talking about a "weirdo crossfire situation"....totally different ninja tactics, no?
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I'm just trying to figure out if he is the kind of guy who drives around with the manufacturers stickers on his truck to show everyone how much it cost, or if there is someone out there dumb enough to let him shoot around a brand new truck?

Took me a minute, but finally figured it out. It's from my childhood - musical shooting. When the music stops, somethings going to get shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Should make it easier to dub in "Yakety Sax".
    Excellent.

W
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Did any of you watch enough of that drivel to get the skinny on the Atlantic Marksman ammo? Sign me up...

And how about that tactical toss-your-piece-on-ground move?

If you watch enough of these me-hero YouTube videos, the despair can set in deep enough so it will never go away.

I got to the "drop your gat on the ground while you roll out of the truck" section before I had enough.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    W

I got to the "drop your gat on the ground while you roll out of the truck" section before I had enough.
    Yeah, the roll was nowhere near dynamic enough.

In the Yakety Sax version, he starts to roll, goes back in, rolls some more, goes back in, then rolls all the way out. Dynamically.

Class I took last weekend including some "vehicle tactics." Mostly we discussed why this was a bad idea, but just in case you absolutely, positively have to shoot back instead of getting out, this is how to draw while undoing seat belt and get out, and where your best cover is.
    I'm going to have to send them a link to this to ask why they didn't teach me to shoot hanging upside down?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List