Thread: G19 MOS v SIG 320RX

G19 MOS v SIG 320RX

Got phone msg that my Blue Label 19 MOS was finally in stock at GT Distributors.

Have never fooled with 320s but saw the cover of several gunzines with that package including the Romeo optic w MSRP of $849.

I've got an old personal T1 I could plop on the MOS to fool with optics.

What does the PF Gallery think?

I've got to let GT know by this afternoon.
    Last edited by coldcase1984; 11-10-2016 at 12:48 PM.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Go for it and report back on the sig.

Didn't know there was a T1 mount for the MOS?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I mistakenly assumed there was; haven't even looked at threads on 320s as our problems with mid-2000s P229Rs kinda soured me on brand.

I value your opinion; what would your counsel be?

Be nice if they made a Pic rail base...
    Last edited by coldcase1984; 11-10-2016 at 05:47 PM.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

My non RX 320 was a real shooter, awesome gun. If you go the sig route go fondle 5 or so and feelnthe triggers, I've felt some amazing stock triggers, like better then the GGI tuned one I had.
    i used to wannabe

I've got a P320C with RMR and it shoots great. I find that the slide height along with the RMR can be a little more challenging to conceal as the RMR prints a little if my grip is snug against my body. Ive got my VP9 with RMR for that very reason. I suspect the G19 will conceal easier but won't shoot as well.
    Last edited by Oukaapie; 11-10-2016 at 09:30 PM.

If you are set on a 320 specifically, than the RX is the choice. If you want a pistol that will allow you to generally experiment with red dot sights, those currently available and future ones, the Glock MOS will likely offer you the most flexibility.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

The RX appears to be a decent package for trying out the dot solution. It gets you some reps to see if driving a dot is your thing. While the RX isn't proven yet it does get you into a dot to see if that's your thing. Pistols are pretty unapologetic to optics and there isn't an "industructable" one yet. But if I had to pick I would run a fitted direct RMR or DP Pro on your blaster of choice. There isn't a great solution available from the factory at this time.

Full disclosure, the Romeo could be the cats meow but I haven't run one enough to give quality feedback.

Isn't Aimpoint supposed to be coming out with a more pistol friendly MRDS? I may delay the whole idea until after Christmas and SHOT to see what develops..

Loves me some Aimpoints.

I have a T1 & H1 that we try on a number of long guns. The silver H1 is currently on a Traditions Pursuit .50 Ultralite Muzzleloader; my oldest son scragged a tasty little TN six-pointer with it yesterday. The T1 is currently aboard my SBRed '78 10/22. It's a greasy quick killer, too.

And my job supplies a T1 for my work Commando. Kinda wanna keep riding for the brand.
    Last edited by coldcase1984; 11-11-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Decided to go ahead and get 19MOS. Mostly because I put my name down in July and want to grab it while available.

Will break it in, qualify with it for BUG/OD purposes, and start saving for a Leupold or RMR.

Getting pretty stoked. Will give my reliable two-pin 19 to my adult daughter for HD and carry. Might have a gunwrench buddy texture the grip.

Thanks all!
    Last edited by coldcase1984; 11-15-2016 at 06:14 PM.

User Tag List