Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: The movie "The Interview" terror threats

The "Interview".
    Attachment 2934
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

We are diminished
    Wife and I watched it last night from Google Play. We're far from the "potty humor" crowd but we both found the movie absolutely hysterical.

I enjoyed Pineapple Express, so I had every intention of watching The Interview even before all of the hub-bub. Watched it in the comfort of my own home while bundled up on the couch, enjoying a bit of Glenlivet. Honestly wish more movies were released this way. I really don't like going to the cinema, actually haven't been to a new movie since The Dark Knight was released.

I thought it was a legitimately funny movie. Not funny enough to straight up purchase it, but when it comes out on Redbox I'll be watching it again.

DON'T FIGHT THE TIGER! You will lose.

There were things that were absolutely juvenile about this movie, and I laughed my ass off at them, while silently criticizing myself for doing so. A few flat parts, but for the most, it was pretty damn funny.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

North Korea may not have been behind Sony hack

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102305848#.

"North Korea has never before demonstrated any advanced hacking capabilities. More important, it has hardly any way of acquiring those capabilities."

"Most of the things the attackers were actually doing don't point to North Korea. None of their activity inside Sony's networks was focused on the film North Korea wanted to suppress. In fact, the demand for the film to be suppressed came relatively late in the communications that seem to have come from the attackers. It seems to have been added as an after-thought."

"The forensic evidence that does point to North Korea is all ambiguous and circumstantial. It mostly involves software being re-used that was widely available and servers being used that any skilled hacker could have accessed. There is an alternative explanation for every detail that seems to implicate North Korea. "

Interesting.... ultimately just one guys opinion though.

Site Supporter
    Every expert will have a story to get them on TV.

I watched the movie on our cable system. It was mildly amusing. It did have an object lesson to check for UYB carry of weapons. The NAA minis are found in various orifices and tucked under fat roles. Also, I've read that small flip phones going out of favor have generated retention problems for smuggled phones in prison. Smart phone rectangles are difficult to stash in our anatomy.

The tank/heliocopter shootout was fun.

I do think we should load a few cruise missiles with DVDs and the next time they have a Kim parade - sprinkle them over the crowd and troops. Or maybe not.

User Tag List