Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well it's all over guys the apocalypse is upon us, sanity out of Portland

Hopefully they didn't dent their Audi.

I know it's not big or heavy, but it should help somewhat, right?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

What is the Portland - Milwaukee connection?

Good common sense.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Milwaukee, OR is a suburb of Portland, OR just to the southeast. Contains a really good gun shop, tasty baked goods from Bob's Red Mill's headquarters, and is on the way to OrigamiAK's shooting range from my house.
    "I don't want to be lorded over by a Bible thumping theocrat any more than a frappa-lappa-mocha chino sipping hoplophobic statist."-FredM

Quote Originally Posted by klewis View Post
    Milwaukee, OR is a suburb of Portland, OR just to the southeast. Contains a really good gun shop, tasty baked goods from Bob's Red Mill's headquarters, and is on the way to OrigamiAK's shooting range from my house.
    Two good gun shops, and also the home of Dark Horse Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by klewis View Post
    Oh THAT Milwaukee. lol Now I get it.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List