Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New M&P rattle

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Comedian View Post
    Yes i sold it to a friend and he wasn't bothered by the rattle.
    Seems good enough to me, then. Gun you owned that you didn't want, gun your friend wanted, problem solved. Glad it worked out for you. (do I think you're a little too OCD about the rattle... well... maybe )

Quote Originally Posted by Comedian View Post
    Its overall the best striker fired pistol I've ever tried. The only thing it needed was some Talon rubber grips since the grip felt a bit slippery out of the box.
    If you decide to change the sights Dawson has both tritium and fiber optic for the VP9.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Wow--purchasing and then selling a lifesaving tool without ever even assessing its functional potential leaves me a bit speechless.

You obviously have never used a military M9...

Ive only fired a 92 once. It was a rental. It was quite nice as far as slide fit and the smoothness with which it traveled on the frame. Quite unique in that sense compared to any other semi auto since the barrel doesn't tilt.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    If you decide to change the sights Dawson has both tritium and fiber optic for the VP9.
    Thanks but i already had Meps installed. I like the price on Meps.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Seems good enough to me, then. Gun you owned that you didn't want, gun your friend wanted, problem solved. Glad it worked out for you. (do I think you're a little too OCD about the rattle... well... maybe )
    He actually offered to buy it since i was bitching about it. But he got a good deal. Oh i do suffer from a perfectionist devil on my shoulder whispering stuff in my ear. lol

User Tag List