Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: 6.8 SPC vs 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by oldtexan View Post
    Where can I find an up-to-date list of recommended 6.8 factory loads for the various types of targets and uses, i.e. deer, pigs, shooting through glass, home defense, etc? I found a list over at ar15.com but that data looks like it was prepared several years ago and is likely somewhat dated.

Such a list might make a good sticky.
    Please stop ruining this thread drift with on topic questions. The pictures and drift are much more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Please stop ruining this thread drift with on topic questions. The pictures and drift are much more interesting!

Site Supporter
    Where can I find an up-to-date list of recommended 6.8 factory loads for the various types of targets and uses, i.e. deer, pigs, shooting through glass, home defense, etc? I found a list over at ar15.com but that data looks like it was prepared several years ago and is likely somewhat dated.

Such a list might make a good sticky.
    http://68forums.com/forums/forum.php

I just built a 6.8 16 inch upper and I have been looking at the 68forums for reload data and ammo data.

Besides, with a name like oldtexan, surly the leverguns are more better than the 6.8?

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    We also have a rule: whoever makes reservations first picks where we eat that night.

Next time I'm somewhere that serves moose I'll have some and raise an iced tea toast to you and the Mrs.
    I see you are in the Jewish Camping side of the equation as well. When we went "camping" as kids, we stayed in really nice condos in the woods.......I never understood the kids who slept in dirt and stayed in tents, but whatever.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

We are diminished
    I'm pretty sure I've said this before but my wife tells people, "Todd's idea of camping is a hotel with an outdoor pool."

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've said this before but my wife tells people, "Todd's idea of camping is a hotel with an outdoor pool."
    This is one area where we see eye to eye.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Dude this is awesome,start a thread about ammo and finish with lever guns and camping lol I love it! So in all seriousness what do I need to switch to 6.8? Barrel,bolt,mags? Do I need a new barrel extension? How about .300 blackout with the 110 gr barnes tsx in a 16" barrel?

Who doesn't like camping?? Putting up a tent, a roaring fire, the sound of mischievous raccoons scurrying about???

Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    Who doesn't like camping?? Putting up a tent, a roaring fire, the sound of mischievous raccoons scurrying about???
    Lol ah but which caliber do I need for coons??

User Tag List