Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YHM commercial filmed in Oconee

YHM commercial filmed in Oconee

Sight Picture Media and YHM selected Oconee to film this commercial. Not only was it a big economic plus, it was fun working with them.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

You guys allowed a company called "Yankee Hill" into Georgia?

I'm 99% in support of this, and bravo to all involved.........

EXCEPT - "The American rifle" is an AR?!?!?!?!?! I just don't know how to react to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    You guys allowed a company called "Yankee Hill" into Georgia?

Yankee dollars spend pretty good around here these days. The Confederate bills are getting a bit tattered.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Pretty awesome! Did YHM just approach the Sheriff about doing the commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    Pretty awesome! Did YHM just approach the Sheriff about doing the commercial?
    Sight Picture Media called me, and things went from there.

Very nicely done. That ad shows who we are in one minute better than anything else I've seen.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Great video!

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I like it!
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Very well done.

As a result of the M16 FOW (Family of Weapons) being used by the U.S. military for nearly 50 years, perhaps more Americans have been trained to safely operate the AR15 than any other firearm. There are approximately 25 million American veterans who have been taught how to properly use an AR15 type rifle through their military training, not to mention in excess of 1 million American LE officers who have qualified on the AR15 over the last several decades. In addition, there are numerous civilian target shooters and hunters who routinely use AR15's.

The AR15 is extremely common in America. According to data from the BATF, FBI, and NSSF (National Shooting Sports Foundation), approximately 4.5 million AR15’s have been sold in the U.S. since 1986; historical data indicates that an additional 350,000 AR15’s were produced from 1963-1986. AR15 commercial sales continue to increase, currently accounting for approximately 20% of all rifles sold in the U.S. Within the next year, the total number of AR15’s sold in American will likely have reached 5 million rifles.

In many ways, the AR15 is the ubiquitous "Brown Bess" musket or Winchester repeating rifle of the modern era—a true firearm for the people. The AR15 is a highly versatile design that can be adapted for military, law enforcement, civilian self-defense, hunting, target shooting, and other sporting purposes.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

User Tag List