Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

You too! Love how you demolished those plate racks.

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanM View Post
    You too! Love how you demolished those plate racks.
    It's easier with a dot
    [ http://gunbot.org | http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DonovanM View Post
    Loading mags in a stage... brutal!

Here's my latest:

Nice shooting man.

If you'll take a small bit of unsolicited advice, I think you would benefit from being lower and more aggressive when shooting around the barricade. I don't think it hurt you this time, as it looked like each target got shot once, so any "push back" from the recoil was mitigated in the transition time. However, when shooting each target twice or more, you will find your sights track back to their original point a lot easier if you can be a bit lower and more aggressive.

This is one thing "mistake" I saw myself make a lot when I watched my nationals video, and now it jumps out at me when I see others do it. Just a thought...

CDPA Match 1/22/2012 - Stage 3 - Man on Man Drill

Jordan and I both attended AFHF back in August. A few weeks ago we faced off against each other in a Man on Man drill. Video just got posted.

Further proof that I need to smooth out my reloads. Positional problems are now fixed, and its getting better.

"I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

Quote Originally Posted by beltjones View Post
    Nice shooting man.

If you'll take a small bit of unsolicited advice, I think you would benefit from being lower and more aggressive when shooting around the barricade. I don't think it hurt you this time, as it looked like each target got shot once, so any "push back" from the recoil was mitigated in the transition time. However, when shooting each target twice or more, you will find your sights track back to their original point a lot easier if you can be a bit lower and more aggressive.

This is one thing "mistake" I saw myself make a lot when I watched my nationals video, and now it jumps out at me when I see others do it. Just a thought...
    Thanks! I would welcome any advice you have. I can see exactly what you're talking about and would attribute it to a training scar developed by being lazy in dry fire without enough practice live fire. I'll work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelBLong View Post
    Jordan and I both attended AFHF back in August. A few weeks ago we faced off against each other in a Man on Man drill. Video just got posted.

Further proof that I need to smooth out my reloads. Positional problems are now fixed, and its getting better.

That's a good example of going faster because you need to go faster.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

2011 Moscow Open, Russia

The best indoor match and one of the all time best matches I have ever competed in. The Russians REALLY know how to put on an event and then make a video of it...

Last edited by JulieG; 02-19-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    All the best,
    Julie

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the author's sponsors and employers.

Lol @ the maze stage.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Lol @ the maze stage.
    It was CaRAAAAAZY! They showed the time difference, but not the score. But I do think it showcases that the stages provided many options in how you wanted to shoot them.
    All the best,
    Julie

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the author's sponsors and employers.

User Tag List