Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-SHOT

I-SHOT Sale

Looks like I-Shot is closing its online store and is holding a closeout sale on the entire product line. I originally encountered I-SHOT at a local show a few years ago, and occasionally ran into the owner at local matches. I've been using I-Shot products (as well as the related SERT line, which appears to be staying open) since 2007 - including their original Pro Shooter bag and Gurkha backpack (which Todd profiled here earlier this year). I'm pretty well stocked for range bags, but took advantage of the sale to stock up on magazine pouches and brass bags. For $30 I think the Pro Shooter bag is a steal.

I have no affiliation with I-SHOT; just sorry to see them go.
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 12-06-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I found their charges for shipping were more than I was prepared to pay.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered some bags. I already have some that I have used for several years. They are good range bags.

In regards to shipping prices , I ordered a range bag for my wife and I was charged $11.30 for shipping. I thought that was a little high but, due to the sale I still considered the bag a good deal. A day or so after ordering I received a refund for $3 for "over charge on shipping". Very pleased with the service and bag.

It seems like I've been using their original (Pro?) range bag for the last 10 years without issue. If the rerelease is similar to the original, it's definitely a good buy.

I got one. Thanks! Been using a Maxpedition Fat boy and an old camcorder bag I literally scrounge from the side of the road for too long.

"Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray.
    My legs are longer though, to run away."
    --Helena of Athens

For the past several years, I've been using one of their Mini Deluxe IDPA commemmorative bags that I purchased from the IDPA store as my primary range bag. I've found it to be very well designed and quite durable. I had one zipper grasping tab break, and simply replaced it with a rawhide shoelace portion. I felt the original price was quite reasonable-at the sale price it's an absolute steal. Highly recommended-sorry to see them go.

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    I found their charges for shipping were more than I was prepared to pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by famous187 View Post
    In regards to shipping prices , I ordered a range bag for my wife and I was charged $11.30 for shipping. I thought that was a little high but, due to the sale I still considered the bag a good deal. A day or so after ordering I received a refund for $3 for "over charge on shipping". Very pleased with the service and bag.
    Hm, given these comments and the fact that I only had $15 worth of accessories in my shopping cart, I don't think I'm going to bother with making an account in order to place an order. If I needed a bag, it might be worthwhile, but $8 to ship $15 worth of stuff doesn't seem like a terribly good value.

I've been using their pack for the last month or so with complete satisfaction!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Awesome. Picked up a couple of the Gurkha packs for Christmas presents. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

User Tag List