Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me pick some new sights!

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    CAP front (orange), Pro Operator rear(wide, no outline around trit lamps).
    I was considering this combination a while ago, but I was not certain. They don't sell the "cap" front site. Is the Pro glow square the same thing?
    http://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sigh...-sights?page=1 (item GL-212-OR-Q)

My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Do you still have the factory night sights?

Sure don't. Sorry.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

You can purchase just the CAP or TCAP direct from Ameriglo. Use "GSSF" for 5% off.

I would like to see what a THACK looked like. Hope they do something like that.

Todd how wide is that Burton proto?

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Todd how wide is that Burton proto?
    All I've seen are the pics, so your guess is as good as mine. Knowing his preferences, probably not any wider than it absolutely has to be for the sight to accomplish everything he wants in terms of functionality and durability.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I think this has a lot of potential...

I REALLY like the look's of that front! Hopefully HP will offer them for Glock's. I don't see how it can be the .115" Jason stated with the tritium dot with outline, but that would be awesome if it was.

If I recall correctly the sight in the photo above is .125" wide... but most that I have done have been .115" which is about the thinnest I can make this particular sight and still install a large (.076") tritium vial.

This photo is one of my personal Glocks with a .115" wide front on it...

Heirloom Preicison
    www.heirloomprecision.com

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the info Jason. You really need to offer these for sale, i'd be in for several.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Burton View Post
    If I recall correctly the sight in the photo above is .125" wide... but most that I have done have been .115" which is about the thinnest I can make this particular sight and still install a large (.076") tritium vial.

This photo is one of my personal Glocks with a .115" wide front on it...

Are you making them for sale?

User Tag List