Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: I love 3" Smith Revolvers

Name:  model 10.jpg
Views: 877
Size:  51.4 KB Here's my 3 inch Model 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Raining outside, which is hampering my ability to take fresh pictures for the 4" thread, so I'll just keep contributing to this one...

S&W Number 2. Barrel shortened to 3.5" and engraved after it left the factory.
    That is a beauty

That's really cool, Bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    Here's my 3 inch Model 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    Name:  model 10.jpg
Views: 877
Size:  51.4 KB Here's my 3 inch Model 10.
    That is really awesome. I just dropped mine off at Robar. Should be done by SHOT Show in NP3 and a gold line front sight.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Just put this on layaway till I can unload a Beretta 92 to finance it. Lew Horton 629-5 Classic Carry in .44 mag.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Just put this on layaway till I can unload a Beretta 92 to finance it. Lew Horton 629-5 Classic Carry in .44 mag.
    What kind of 92?

Standard FS with a set of Crimson trace laser grips and stock grips. Let me know before Tuesday........

I love 3" Smith Revolvers

Standard FS with a set of Crimson trace laser grips and stock grips. Let me know before Tuesday........
    Just curious... The more exotic stuff interests me!

Let me talk to my nephew, the one you and Wayne trained. He's looking for a Beretta. I was trying to talk him into one of Wilson's. I'll let you know.

Finally got the grips in...........aaannnndddd, that don't quite fit.

There's a bit of overhang just about everywhere possible. Guess I have a minor wood working problem on my hands now.

Sure does look pretty though.

User Tag List