Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Agents Pose as Repairmen to Bypass Warrant Process

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I will personally guarantee we use that stage at the next NRA Range KSTG match... as long as you fly out here to be the tranny.
    Who gets to be the pimp? :-)
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Who gets to be the pimp? :-)
    A target.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    A target.
    I was originally going to say Craig, but (a) we like our repeat customers and (b) he probably doesn't need the legal hassles.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I will personally guarantee we use that stage at the next NRA Range KSTG match... as long as you fly out here to be the tranny.
    Nope, I already had to fight him off my........oh never mind. Craig and I will be judges on the scenarios. This could be fun. Bonus points for creativity on proving you aren't a cop....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I've already signed several napkins with language about herpes corpses in preparation.
    3/15/2016

I can write the stage called "2 for 1" where the shooter starts covered in peanut oil with two Vietnamese girls, a motorized rubber finger, and a faulty body wire.

One of my favorites and on city money!

Oh wow.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I can write the stage called "2 for 1" where the shooter starts covered in peanut oil with two Vietnamese girls, a motorized rubber finger, and a faulty body wire.

One of my favorites and on city money!
    So up until the "faulty body wire" part, a Tuesday.
    3/15/2016

You LEO undercover guys are having entirely too much fun doing your jobs.
    [emoji1]
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

W
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    What else can you do when a criminal offers you no probable cause for a warrant? Think of the children, Todd.

They're called "Bad Guy Catchers" for a reason: their job is to catch bad guys at all costs. If we expect them to operate within a set of laws, we should call them "Law Enforcement Officers." But you and I both know that forcing Bad Guy Catchers to operate within a set of laws reduces the number of bad guys they can catch. And then society would crumble.
    Your naïveté is scary.

User Tag List