Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Agents Pose as Repairmen to Bypass Warrant Process

We are diminished
    If a LEO set your house on fire and then rushed in to help save you from burning to death and, in the process, found your stash of *illegal whatever* would you think that search was OK?

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    If a LEO set your house on fire and then rushed in to help save you from burning to death and, in the process, found your stash of *illegal whatever* would you think that search was OK?
    Is that from the Janet Reno school of law enforcement?

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    What else can you do when a criminal offers you no probable cause for a warrant? Think of the children, Todd.

They're called "Bad Guy Catchers" for a reason: their job is to catch bad guys at all costs. If we expect them to operate within a set of laws, we should call them "Law Enforcement Officers." But you and I both know that forcing Bad Guy Catchers to operate within a set of laws reduces the number of bad guys they can catch. And then society would crumble.
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    Is that from the Janet Reno school of law enforcement?
    I may have told this story before...

The first/beta KSTG match was held at the FBI Hostage Rescue Team range complex. My original plan was to make each COF based on a famous FBI event. So one stage, as designed, was for the competitor to run up to a door, kick it open, then toss a lit match into a burn barrel that would immediately burst into flames. Then you had to start shooting all the targets. And of course, there were no no-shoots.

Someone suggested that stage may be inappropriate so we didn't do it.
    Last edited by ToddG; 11-26-2014 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Bursting into blames sounds bad, but it's not the same as bursting into flames.

The first/beta KSTG match was held at the FBI Hostage Rescue Team range complex. My original plan was to make each COF based on a famous FBI event.
    I am sure the FBI would have not been amused.

I may have told this story before...

The first/beta KSTG match was held at the FBI Hostage Rescue Team range complex. My original plan was to make each COF based on a famous FBI event. So one stage, as designed, was for the competitor to run up to a door, kick it open, then toss a lit match into a burn barrel that would immediately burst into flames. Then you had to start shooting all the targets. And of course, there were no no-shoots.

Someone suggested that stage may be inappropriate so we didn't do it.
    I lol'd hard.

It would be funnier to start a "Vice stage" with "if you're not a cop, show me your dick"........
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

If you guys ever want to really have fun, I bet Craig and I could write some interesting scenarios............"so you're sitting in your undercover car with a crack addicted tranny hooker who wants to trade a BJ for some crack, but first you have to show it your junk to prove you are not a cop......as she grabs said junk and starts down for the deal, you grab it's extensions to prevent something terrible from happening......just then, it's pimp bangs on the window with a pistol to rob you........"shooter ready".
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Its not nice to make me spew my soda on the keyboard.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    If you guys ever want to really have fun, I bet Craig and I could write some interesting scenarios............"so you're sitting in your undercover car with a crack addicted tranny hooker who wants to trade a BJ for some crack, but first you have to show it your junk to prove you are not a cop......as she grabs said junk and starts down for the deal, you grab it's extensions to prevent something terrible from happening......just then, it's pimp bangs on the window with a pistol to rob you........"shooter ready".
    I will personally guarantee we use that stage at the next NRA Range KSTG match... as long as you fly out here to be the tranny.

User Tag List