Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What Handgun Do You Carry Daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    Clark custom 1911 meltdown 45acp in a sparks summer special and some j frames.
    Yea, sounds like a guilty drunk saying "I might have had some beer". I guess the new definition of "some J frames" is when it takes an entire box of ammunition to fill all of them. Mike really just carries 1 J frame and a bunch of shooting speed loaders......
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

HK P30 V1 9mm in a Garret Industries AIWB Silent Thunder with a reload on the belt.

Yes thanks for asking. The thumb safety was actually prying it off the frame so he fit another thumb safety to it and restaked the plunger.cya retro
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Site Supporter
    For about eight years now a Glock 35 with grip reduction in a JM Custom Kydex IWB rig, with two spare magazines and the same maker's pouches. 1960 vintage Colt Cobra on the ankle as a BUG.

When I first decided to transition from the 1911 to a Glock, I got a Glock 23 thinking it would be a perfect carry gun. Same size as a Lightweight Commander with almost twice the BB's. Problem was, I hated the gun.

I got a Glock 22 and found it to be a huge improvement over the 23. Recoil control and comfort was greatly improved, and practical accuracy beyond 15 yards was much better. I then noticed that a Glock 35 was identical except for another three quarters of an inch barrel/slide length. Since I wear my gun IWB that small length increase had no effect whatsoever on concealability. I have carried a Glock 35 daily ever since.

I have used a number of BUGs over the years, but I just have a weakness for these old, small frame six shot Colts.

Glock 3rd gen G19 in a JM or Fricke holster and an extra G17 mag or two.....meet Night and Day, the two G19's I qual'd on last week:
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

I carry a gen4 Glock 19 loaded with Speer Gold Dot 124 gr. +P JHPs. I carry one spare magazine, usually in a CCC pouch. I carry the Glock in either a Milt Sparks VM2 or an RCS Phantom (early model made from thinner kydex).

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416869323.021532.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  43.2 KB

The X300U goes on at night in the house, but I do have an RCS Phantom that takes the light, which I'm experimenting with.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    yea, sounds like a guilty drunk saying "i might have had some beer". I guess the new definition of "some j frames" is when it takes an entire box of ammunition to fill all of them. Mike really just carries 1 j frame and a bunch of shooting speed loaders......
    that way i can point shoot a lot consecutively .............cya retro
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Glock 26 in Kramer IWB 3 holster.

FNS9 in a safariland ALS or a MSR kydex IWB. A couple hundred more rounds through it and I'll be carrying my new VP9 in a MSR kydex OWB.

HK P30 TLG LEM in a 5 Shot SME
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

User Tag List