Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What Handgun Do You Carry Daily?

Uniform carry is a Glock 22G4 w/TLR1 in a 6360. Off duty I carry a Glock 22G4 chopped for G23 mags in a VG2 or Shaggy. Both with 180gr. GDHPs. A S&W 442 no-lock loaded with 135gr.+P GDHPs fills in the gaps.

Site Supporter
    Glock 26 or SW 642 - depends on dress. Try for the 26 most of the time. 642 is pocket in a DeSantis. Glock in a Galco Matrix.

Colt Combat Commander in a K Rounds IWB. Spare mag is either in a Safariland belt clip pouch, or a K Rounds pouch with a Surefire E2D LED light.
    For warm weather or quick runs to the grocery store, I may pocket-carry a KelTec PF9. (Hand-me-down from HH6, who prefers her LCP. She bought me an LCP, too, but I'm used to the 9.)
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Makarovii View Post
    CZ P-07 in a standard IWB kydex holster from PJ Holster. http://pjholster.com/
    I should add, when I'm not carrying the CZ P-07, I carry a Radom P-83 in a Remora Makarov holster.

Glock 17 loaded with 147gr Golden Sabers. Thought I'd be carrying a 19 by now, but I goofed adding sights and haven't fixed it yet.

"Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray.
    My legs are longer though, to run away."
    --Helena of Athens

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I know I'll get so much hate...but for the last 3-5 years, Ruger LCP almost always.

I am currently trying to transition to an effective G19 Gen 4 system.
    No hate from me. Being geared up for most of the problems beats the heck out of not being geared up for any of the problems.
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

Usually a 442, aiwb in a High Noon Mr. Softy. If I feel like I need more than that, an M&P 45 mid-size in a Fricke Archangel.

Glock 17A that's wearing an Inforce APL. Worn at the 3:00 in an RDR Custom Kydex holster.

I am in transition. My LE Career is on the last leg. Turned in my government issue 229r DAK a couple of weeks ago and am in the process of selling my personal copy of the same gun to another officer. As such I have gone back to packing my Beretta 92D Centurion in my older Sparks Summer Special IWB when I pack a belt gun. The no-lock S&W 638 is always in the front right pocket nestled in a deSantis Nemesis and lately when not carrying the big Beretta I have been toting a smaller Beretta model 418 .25 as a fun gun backup to the 638. The baby Beretta is in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster as well. Retirement looks good. Will be spending some time adding to the Beretta Collection.

G17 Gen4 AIWB in a RCS VG2. Awaiting the licence of my G19 Gen4, should get it somewhere in January, then that will become my carry gun.

User Tag List