Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Handgun Do You Carry Daily?

What Handgun Do You Carry Daily?

This is purely out of curiosity....

I carry a current gen Walther P99 AS 9mm in a JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster. I also have a no lock 442-1 in my front strong side pocket with a speedstrip in my strong side back pocket.

Glock G19 gen3 in a Raven VG2.

While I tend to be "Glock-centric," I usually try to synchronize my carry/competition choices. For example, right now, and for the next several months I'll be concentrating on my 1911s, so more often than not I'll be carrying and competing with my Nighthawk Custom Talon II and my SIGARMS GSR XO. Both are normally carried in Blade-Tech IWB holsters.

Situationally, I'll revert to Glocks as necessary; sticking with the .45 ACP motif, my Gen 3 G21 will likely get the nod (and I just picked up an excellent OWB holster for it from Olen Holsters)

Best, Jon

HK45 in a Raven Phantom (with retention), two spare mags on the left hip. Yes, I am crazy/cheap (Multiple holsters? Single mag pouches? Pfft).

Next handgun purchase will probably be a VP9 or CZ or something 9mm to even the family out a little.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

H&K P2000 or P2000SK (both V2 LEM 9mm) or a S&W 442.
    Kolbeson Texas Comfort horsehide AIWB for the P2000.
    Highnoon Hideaway horsehide AIWB for the SK.
    Raven VG2 or a RKBA pocket holster for the 442.

It all depends on what I think I can get away with.
    Today was the P2000/Kolbeson.
    Tomorrow will be the 442 in a pocket.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Glock 17 Gen 4 in a JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster and a single spare mag. Glock 42 when doing PT.

Currently carrying a Sig 1911 Traditional Compact Stainless (CCO) in a Galco Summer Comfort holster.

Awaiting a JMCK IWB 3SL for my G19.

Since July, HK VP9/X300 almost exclusively in an Armordillo X-fer along with a P2000Sk light LEM in a small fanny pack. Lately in heavier winter clothing a VP 9 in a JRC SSA in horsehide and hornback alligator full rig with belt and mag pouch.......one of the best rigs I have ever worn.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Clark custom 1911 meltdown 45acp in a sparks summer special and some j frames.
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    Clark custom 1911 meltdown 45acp in a sparks summer special and some j frames.
    That's a monster understatement! Did you get the plunger tube housing fixed on that 1911 yet??
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

User Tag List